Chapter 3: "Hello, I'm Demetri and this is Alec." 🖤🥀

I never really wanted a mate but to be honest I liked the idea to "claim" someone as my own

I never really wanted a mate but to be honest I liked the idea to "claim" someone as my own. Since I was created I was excited to have my own mate and to meet them but as the years passed I lost hope that I was never going to meet them. I still have hope but it is barely there. Thirty years after my change I was informed by Master Marcus that I was going to have to share my mate with another Vampire. That vampire is Alec. Twin brother of Jane. At first I was furious since I had to share my soulmate but after some time I went along with it. As long as my mate gives Alec and I the same amount of attention I am okay with it.

Not a lot of people know but I am sort of a submissive. I can become dominant when I want to but I like it when someone else takes charge. I hope my mate is a dominant. I don't like being on the top all the time or like having to make decisons sometimes. Its complicated to explain. In all my years I had my share of guys and girls mostly females but none of them seem to intrigue me. In all of my previous "relationships" I had to be the dominant and I hated it with a passion. None of them wanted to take charge so I stopped taking the "relationships" further. Over the past couple months my senses have been telling me my mate was near but every time I was close to finding them their scent disappeared. Also the past couple months I havent been sexually active. For some reason everytime I am about to have sex I feel a pain in my chest so I don't do it anymore. I guess I have to wait for them now. A couple weeks ago I asked Marcus why I was getting the pain and he said, "it's the mate bond. Your mate is finding about about your 'affairs'. I know its your life but my best professional opinion is to stop. Your mate is also getting pain. Its like pay back in a way. They have sex because you have sex."

Ever since that week I havent had sex even though it has been "Killing me." From what I got Master Marcus my mate has also stopped having sex and even though it is worse for them they are living through it. Alec doesnt f*ck around like I do so the the pain isnt bad for him like it is for me. That same day I used my free time to clean my room and I reorganized my room. I made my room bigger. From what I got from  Master Marcus my mate hates small spaces and needs a place to "run" around. I have no idea what that means. Master also said that my mate loves black and is a busy women so she needs a space where she can work. She also likes dark spaces but the space needs to have light because she is scared of the dark. She has a traumatic past that it cant even compare to Jane and Alec's history or anyone's combined but someone else is close second, he says. Master even said that over the years she has lived, she never got a break even when she lived her lived with her kids and mates from before (past will be explained later). I changed into a new room. It was a room that was three times larger which was a lot of space and I mean a lot. Everything was three times as big expect the bathroom. The bathroom was already big enough for a whole damn family of 12 maybe more.
It took me a whole week to renovate the room and everything was perfect. I havent let anyone in expect the person who helped with my clothing today for the club, my elite guardmates and the masters. No women has really entered my room expect Jane.