Chapter 1: Getting Ready🖤🥀

Life has been getting lonely and boring over the years

Life has been getting lonely and boring over the years. I been busy with work but it was like I living in a schedule which I am but I getting tired of it easilly. I havent been in touch with the Cullens or any of my vampire friends since I went to Bella and Edward's wedding. I mean I was happy about them getting married but Bella was a b*tch. Her relationship with Edward was toxic and unhealthy. I mean who goes to Italy to go back with someone who left you in the woods to die? I mean even though I dont agree to the relationship I have no say in it. I am just happy that Edward is happy. I really miss the Wolf pack though. I might visit them soon. Who knows? All I wanted to do was forget about my problems even if it was only temporary. I havent been to the club but I knew I had to go there soon. I have to see if everything is in order. I may have responsible and trustworthy employes but they play around too much and even if I leave them alone for a few hours the whole place can be in flames. I am suprised the new club I opened up Black Devils In Hell isnt in flames. It must mean that Yasmine is looking over things. Even though the club may be in good hands I have to see the club.

Black Devils In Hell isnt your average club. It is a a club for supernaturals. This place is cloaked. Only supernaturals are able to see it. To humans it looks like a apartment that is very guarded. This club has been well known and has been very popular mostly becuase it has different sections for the different species to sit. Even though they are in the same room they have different seating arrangements.

This place has been #1 for close two years now. It has been number one since the beginning. I was currently in New York. The first week the whole club was crowded so I had to make it bigger with magic. This club was more than to party or drink. It had a dancefloor, a bar, a rooftop with a bar and dancefloor, bdsm rooms, a somesort of resturant, a place where people can eat while still seeing people dance and drink(not the seating area), a karaoke bar and much more. This club also has humans who volunteered to be feeders for the vamps. The Humans are compelled so they dont tell anyone what they know about the supernatural. These feeders or humans are treated with the best care and paied with alot of money. The staff treat the humans with care and I try to find the humans who are nice, caring, and not selfish brats. There is a rule that if you harm a human without their consent on purose or not or kill them you are given a punishment of death. I dont take people harming the humans nicely and so far I havent have had any complaints or reports. We treat the humans with full repsect and even take care of them like our own.

I looked at the clock which showed 5 pm. It was friday so that meant the whole gang was going to party until they couldnt remeber who they are. If we were fully human I would not be suprised if we were alcholics or addicts. I put my work away and leave my office. I locked the door on my way out and head to my room to get ready but pops stopped me halfway there. Pops was my birth giver's father. His name is Blade. His wife is Carmen. My giver is Daniela, their daughter. Blade was like my own mom I never had even though he was my grandfather. He called out, "Storm!"