𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA • MAY 9TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

I THOUGHT WE BEEN GOING ta' da' A tomorrow, the fuck happened?❞ Joe questioned closing the slide door behind him, Smacking his lips once he saw Ben laying out on his beach towel.

"We ain't going nomo so lemme lay on this towel bitch. Ain't like it's gone be put to use."

"Why we ain't going nomo?" He asked glancing over at Kentrell whom sat on the bench, holding a sleeping MuMu in his arms while scrolling on Twitter.

"He was only going out thea' fa' Polo li' yea, but she ain't even text his ass back." Boomer chuckled making Kentrell smack his lips and shoot him a mean glare.

"Fuck you and ha'."

"He say that shit now till she actually gives his ass some attention." Rich shook his head. "I mean she fresh pussy out a relationship, give it some time. If she wasn't fucking witchu' she wouldn't of added yo ass on live in front thousands of people."

Joe turned his face up at the statement, sitting down on the cemented ground leaning up against the brick wall. "Yeen even have ta' say it like that... Fresh pussy out a relationship"

"Ian tripping bout the shit, Imma just text ha' ass again." Kentrell mumbled heading towards him and Yume's Instagram message thread. "Mf left a nigga on seen."

"I say text ha' ass again, she prolly forgot to respond." Ben shrugged.

"Or..." Boomer lifted his index finger up. "Or, She just don't wanna talk to his ass." He pointed at his temples. "Shit giving thirsty already, leave shawty ass alone."

Kentrell mugged. "Iam thirsty bitch, You know how long I been waiting on ha ass to get out that relationship? Had me on every single one of her lives hoping shea' say sum bout she single and she finally did. So fuck I look like passing up the opportunity."

"You just wanna fuck anyways." Joe shook his head.

"That too, but she fye and got ha' own money. I'a be her li' friend till she want a nigga. Promise I'm bagging that, Ian been inna relationship in so long Imma do right this time." He spoke in a serious tone causing them all to smack their lips and bust out laughing.

"Awll hell Nah."

"You said that shit the last time. Now, look at you, feening for some nigga leftovers. It's a reason he been dogging ha ass, and you might fuck again and dog her for the same shìt" Boomer spoke.