𝟎𝟐.𝟗

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes, Not Edit ‎ت

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.

LAS 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈FORNIA

DECEMBER 25TH.2020.

"When are you coming back home?" She asked Kentrell letting out a huff seconds later. Maneuvering the camera from her tummy back up to Her face, She sat the phone down In her lap slipping one of His shirts over Her head.

"I just left you Meme'."

"Actually you did not. You've been out since earlier this morning and I miss you. Matter fact, Where's my baby? I'm ready for Him to come home...Can't believe I let Him miss waking up with me for Christmas."

It was Christmas day and Kentrell was out This morning delivering gifts after leaving earlier this morning for the toy drive he'd held almost two hours ago.

While Mumu and Kash spent the night over at Honda's Home, Yume and Kacey were the only two at the house and was still fast asleep by the time Kentrell got up to make It to the drive.

He couldn't lie and say He didn't enjoyed Himself because He did, but now He was ready to kick His feet up and lay up with His family for the rest of the day.

Staring down at her In admiration with nothing but love Filled In His eyes, Kentrell soon snapped out of His thoughts hearing a soft giggle escape Her lips and a mug to quickly form on His.

"The fuck Is yo ass giggling bout?" He asked and Yume shook Her head propping It up on the palm of her hand.

"Nothing, Just thinking about how dizzy we are over each other." She gushed placing a hand over her mouth. She knew the look He was giving Her and was quite familiar with It.

The look He'd been giving Her since they first said I love you.

"Ian dizzy shit." Kentrell denied forcing Himself to hide the smile that was threatening to form."That's yo ass, Ma'ma you obsessed with me shawty and you know that."

"Nigga you obsessed with me, the fuck?!"

"You the one sleep damn near cuddling with my dick and yo arm coming out the end of my shorts? I watch you go through my phone yesterday dude and It look like you was finna cum on yoself staring at my pictures. Meme you stare at a nigga while he sleeping."

Laughing Yume shrugged because It was true. Instead of listing all of the things that he does like she could've done, she decided against it knowing they would've been going back and forth about who was more obsessed than the other.