𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ EXCUSE MISTAKES¡

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕   EXCUSE MISTAKES¡

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.
LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• SEPT. 20TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

LOOK MEME.❞ Kentrell turned the camera over on Yume who was in the driver's seat of his lamb truck floating down the empty highway. "Sing It again" He yelled over the loud music and she shook her head.

Yume giggled , covering up half her face and exposed stomach. She didn't have anything on but a Nike sports bra, some black leggings, and her men's UGG slippers with her hair thrown Into a messed ponytail.

Kentrell was all dressed up, so of course, he was recording himself looking pleasant while she looked a hot mess, As she would say.

It was going on four o'clock In the morning and they had been riding around for a good hour or two doing nothing in particular but listening to his music and speeding down the Interstate.

Rapping the lyrics to 'Footstep', He pulled out his gun before flashing it in the camera nodding his head to the beat.

"Whatchu' squeezing yo legs together fa guh?" He laughed ending the video and uploading it onto Yume's Instagram story.

"You look so good when you flash yo gun bae, It makes me wet." She spoke in a serious tone causing him to throw his head back In laughter followed by ugly sounds. "That's not funny Trell, put it away."

"Why I gotta put my gun away 'cause you getting turned on." He reached his hand over positioning it between her thick thighs for comfort.

Yume playfully rolled her ass at the sudden action before singing along with the song.

"Draco come from Pakistan, fuck that shore say sell that sand. we gone ride down slow and blow that man, keep b's on me that's Taliban. She just wanna footstep, shoot it soon as they come right in." She rapped rubbing over his cheek making him smile.

"This shit was out before we got together. You used to listen ta' me mama?" He asked and she giggled nodding her head.

"First time I ever heard of you I saw yo ass on a news clip. I didn't start listening to your music till' like a year ago, but I started with yo old songs then built up to the recent ones."

Kentrell chuckled shaking his head. "News clip? that's tow up."

"Yes, you were reckless a few years ago." She yield off to the right, existing the interstate, coming up on a red light. "Who would've thought I'd end up with your crazy ass. It's so wild to me how this life shit works forreal."