𝟎𝟏𝟕

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• SEPTEMBER 16TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

"Happy Birthday Babygirl." Yume cheesed In the camera at Love whom was staring back at her with tears in her eyes. She was currently on live and Jaz just so happened to join with Mumu sitting In the camera.

"Meme" Mumu reached out clenching and unclenching her fists with a small pout on her lips. She hadn't seen her In almost two weeks and her dad had been gone for one.

Yume wanted to reach out and get the kids being that It was Kentrell's week to get them, but she didn't wanna overstep any boundaries as simply just being the girlfriend and nothing more.

Neverbrokagainllc Joined!

"You will see her later girl, stop all that crying." Jaz soft-tone spoke wiping away her daughter's tears. "All I've been hearing was Meme, Meme, for the past few days. Come get your baby." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"She'll see me later and probably won't give me any of her attention since she's gonna be so occupied with the games and people." Yume laughed.

"You'll probably get a good five to ten minutes of her times before she goes running off somewhere. This lil girl started walking and don't know how to act forreal."

"Awwll, I can't wait to see her later on." Yume cooed staring back at the two with a small smile. "Imma let you guys go through, I know y'all have a lot to do. I'll see y'all later!"

"Alright! Bye Meme." Jaz waved before exiting herself from the live.

Looking down at the comments Yume laughed at the things that Kentrell was coming off his business page along with the other random comments.

neverbrokeagainllc: happy birthday fat girl. 💚

neverbrokeagainllc: Jaz go get my baby shit together foo.

random: 😍😍!

neverbrokagainllc: Bae I miss you, yo cooking, yo scent, yo touch, yo toes, yo mouth, yo hair, and yo punani . 🥹

dracorula: Is It favoritism forreal?!😵‍💫

random: so cute that you're cool with one of the baby mommas at least 🤭.

trellshade: fav ain't pressed, he ironed. 🧌

random: don't come on here starting shit.