𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• MAY23RD.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

KENTRELL SMIRKED, REPLAYING THE VIDEO OF himself that was posted on Yume's Instastory, watching as thousands of people began to follow her In a matter of seconds liking her pictures in the process.

She had at least 20k followers before which were most of polo's fanbase, but being that kentrell posted that video, Yume was now at 100k and still counting.

He knew she would be mad about It when she woke up from her slumber, but In all honesty, Kentrell didn't care not one bit.

Even though He and Yume didn't date, He was tired of her hiding him acting as If they didn't communicate and weren't with each other almost every day out of the week.

No, they didn't have to prove anything to anybody. However, Kentrell wanted people to know he was around and that she was In good hands.

If she wasn't gonna post him, He forsure was gonna post himself on her page and act as If he didn't do It when she woke up.

It was sort of her fault for not having a passcode on her phone, but then again, Kentrell shouldn't have been touching It In the first place.

Glancing down at Mumu who was sound asleep on his chest, he lowly smacked his lips letting out a small sigh.

Yume was sleeping for what seemed like hours now and his daughter who was up not even thirty minutes ago was now sleeping peacefully, small snores escaping her lips.

Kentrell was bored, and needed to find something to do quickly before he woke the both of them up for no reason.

Shifting his attention away from her and over at Yume, Kentrell watched as she laid stretched out across the bed, the comforter hanging off the edge of her body as it slowly rose and fell due to her breathing.

Sometimes he wondered If he was to ever miss her live that day would they ever be here with eachother today?

In this short amount of time of knowing one another, Kentrell knew Yume was exactly who he wanted since he had been wanting her for some time now.

He just knew he had to be patient because she was somewhat still fresh out of a relationship.

He couldn't lie and say he wasn't obsessed with her already, because he definitely was. Every little thing she did and say, he paid attention to simply because she was just that important to him.