𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕.

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• SEPTEMBER 22ND.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

"It's going on twelve o'clock at night and y'all still up? In my bed at that like y'all don't have to go to school early In the morning." Yume came out of the bathroom eyeing the twins who was stretched out across her bed.

"I not wanna go Meme, we stay here with you." Kali turned her attention away from her mini Ipad. Sitting up In the bed, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I have to work tomorrow Kali and Akeria has school." Yume replied, throwing her dirty clothes Into the hamper that was located In the corner of her room.

Crawling over to her at the edge of the bed, Kaleb stood upwrapping his arms tightly around her neck. "We can go to work with you?" He asked making her chuckle.

"What's so bad about daycare? One minute y'all like going, then the next y'all don't wanna go at all. What's tea twins?" She questioned. Lifting him up, she walked around the bed before climbing Inside.

Kaleb laid on one side of her and Kali laid on the other which caused Yume to automatically lay In the middle.

"Kids are so annoying." Kali rolled her eyes before snuggling into her sister's arm.

"What do you know about the word annoying? Y'all turn four and start talking like y'all been here before." Yume giggled reaching over Kaleb to grab her phone.

"Keke says It all the time. She annoying sometimes too."

"You bet not let her hear you say that. I don't know why yall like going back and forth with each other."

"Her needs to act her age Meme, I just a little girl." Kali frowned causing Yume to bust out and start laughing. It amazes her every day how strong their vocabulary was becoming.

The twins turned four a couple of weeks ago and had been cutting up every since. They already acted mature for their age, so the more time went by, the more smarter they were getting.

"You and Keke act so much alike. Y'all don't know If y'all wanna get along or not" Yume mumbled. "Kaleb over here dozing off on my arm, he couldn't wait to lay up under somebody."

"I tired too, but I don't wanna go to sleep."

"Why miss girl? You won't have nowhere to lay tomorrow If you're coming to work with me, so you better get your rest now." She told her and Kali nodded interlocking her arm around her sister's.