𝟎𝟐.𝟏

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes, Not Edit ‎ت

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.
LOS ANGELES CALI• NOVEMBER 1ST.2021.
2 YEARS AND 1 MONTH LATER.
❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

KENTRELL STARED DOWN AT A SLEEPING YUME who was wrapped up In his arms. His thumb caressing the smooth skin underneath her eyes as his head began to flood with many random thoughts for the one-millionth time today In the past two hours.

He had been staring at her for a while now, reminiscing about what they had two years ago, with regret constantly eating at him every now and again.

He missed his family.

Yume being his 'Wife' and laying In his arms every other night feeling secure and safe In her presence.

If He had the chance to rewind time and went about things different than the way he did years ago, He would've and felt as If he could've avoided Her leaving his side and his family falling apart.

Feeling her shift In her sleep, Kentrell left a meaningful kiss on her cheek causing her dark brown eyes to flutter open and gaze up at him confusedly.

"I thought you was sleep." He mumbled lowly and she wrapped her arm around his neck, hiding her face In It afterwards.

"I was, but I could feel you burning a hole In my face." She grinned before frowning her face up. "What were you thinking about?" She then questioned and he sighed heavily shaking his head.

"Nun you gotta worry about."

"I Hope you're not still beating yourself up about something that happened two years ago." Gripping his face In her palms, She left a small peck on his cheek watching as a smile slowly appeared on his face causing her to do the same. "Stop thinking about It Trell, I'm still here."

"But you ain't mine Meme."

Yume removed his arm from around her waist and stood onto her feet. Sliding on her Yezzy foams, she walked over to his dresser. "I need to go home, I slept here long enough."

Eyeing her as she stood In his wide body mirror that was located In his bedroom, Kentrell got out of bed and stretched his limbs, shutting his eyes In the process.

Afterwards, He came up behind her slowly snaking his arms around her waist before lifting his hands, and rubbing over her three-month-old belly bump.

"When you gone tell dude you pregnant with ma' baby hm?" He broke the silence, referring to Tj. Yume's boyfriend of six months as he gazed Into her eyes.