𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕.

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• JULY 27TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

KENTRELL STOOD CLOSELY BEHIND YUME, His Head deep In his phone as he continued to scroll through Twitter with an aggravated expression plastered on his face.

He wasn't In the mood at the moment and was trying his best to have some self-control while Yume continued to peacefully shop.

Everything was going great at first.

They were causally walking through the mall, stopping to take a couple of pictures with the ones that asked, and having small talks with supporters until they were approached by someone that ruined the whole vibe.

Yume didn't want to be In any pictures or videos being that she threw anything on and came straight to the mall with kentrell since he partially begged her to come even though her hair was fucked up, so she kept a on hood.

However, one of his supporters didn't listen and just so happened to walk up on the two, attempting to take a video of Yume which only resulted to Kentrell mushing her back with his arm.

It wasn't Intentionally though.

He didn't know whether she was trying to take a video with him, and sneak Yume in there when she clearly didn't want to be In It from the start, but It made him upset.

Kentrell knew Yume wasn't the type to say anything to the girl, simply because she didn't like drama and confrontation.

In other words, Yume was too nice.

She wasn't used to anyone coming up to her In public because Polo never took her anywhere with him and If he did, she was either sitting In the car, or a sprinter van until he got back.

Even with her shop back In Atl, No one ever tried to take pictures or anything with her, but as soon as she came to Cali and met Kentrell, She became lowkey famous out of nowhere.

There was already a video surfacing social media as It Is, where some unknown randomly recorded both Yume and Kentrell going up an escalator.

The only person that probably saw It at the moment was Rich and he wasn't present In the store that everyone was currently In.

Glancing up from the rack of clothes, Yume giggled watching people record them from afar with shocked expressions causing her to pull the strings on her hoodie, tightening It's grip around her head.