𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes.

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFOR• FEB. 20TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

YUME PUSHED THE DOOR OPEN to the car shop before stepping outside letting the cool breeze slap her In the face. Due to It being In the middle of February, the temperatures outside were low which meant it was extremely cool outside.

She had been sitting In the shop for about two hours now and wanted to at least get up and stretch her legs and see how far along the people had gotten with her car.

For some reason, she decided that she wanted a new paint job for her charger and also wanted a few designs on It as well.

Yume figured since Kentrell was at home working on an upcoming album, he wouldn't of knew that she had done left her house, and was out getting her car worked on when he told her not to.

Simply because he knew If she was to go by herself, they would charge her an arm and a leg just because she was a female.

Instead of her going all alone, he was gonna get one of the guys, or himself to take the car whenever he had time. Plus she was pregnant and he didn't want her being outside of the house at all, but she didn't listen.

Yume didn't have time to be waiting for anybody to do anything for her when she was in good condition to do it herself. After all, she was pregnant, not disabled.

Covering her mouth, she yawned Into her hands continuing to watch the guy operate on her car with a small smirk. By the looks of It, Yume could tell she was going to be very satisfied with the outcome.

Pulling out her ringing phone, she answered It without looking at the caller ID before placing It to her ear. "Hello?" She spoke looking off at the upcoming traffic.

"Why the fuck you so hardheaded? Youn' never listen when somebody be trynna tell you shit." Kentrell's voice aggressively boomed through the phone.

"Wha-"

"I left you alone fa' two hours Meme, You wan' worried bout getting no fuckin' car painted." He continued cutting her off making her sigh before furrowing her eyebrows together.

"How do you know where I'm at right now?" Yume squinted as If he could see, checking her surroundings.

"Why It matta? After they finish that shit take yo ass back home." He hung up before she even got a chance to respond.