Chapter 2

Ace's POV

Hi, I'm Ace King. The owner of the world. People fear me and I love to see fear in people's eyes. My life was full of darkness. No ray of happiness. I was lovely for nothing. Love and care mean nothing to me. I only have one night stand with whores in their bed. Cuz I don't want these filthy women in my bed.

But my life got Its glory when I visited India for some work. I don't like going there much but now I have a pretty reason. Very pretty.

1 year ago
(One day before her birthday)
I'm currently in Italy. Waking up from a bed with a whore who was riding my *ehem ehem* d*ck for 3 hours.

I got up and slid my shirt on. The girl who is still sore sees me and says almost moaning.
"Baby, don't go please come naaaa..."

She grabbed my shirt pulling me closer. I grabbed her arm and threw it back to her.

I exited the room heading towards my car I heard her crying.

There is one problem with nightstands this girl refuses to leave afterward.

I got inside my car and my right man handed me a tab. Showing a picture of a person in his middle 40s to 50s.

I raised my eyebrow at him in a questioning way. He answered that

" He is a man from India who borrowed almost 12 million from us to start a business but it didn't work well. This person refuses to pay back saying that he is a middle-class person with low wages."

My blood boiled when he said that. I hate people who take loans more than they can afford. Although these almost wouldn't harm my financial condition maintaining fear in people is important.

"Get the jet ready for India. Where is he currently?" I asked

"He is currently near Goa" he replied

"Ok, we will land there," I announced

" Ok boss" he replied with a nod.

I continued my paperwork in the tab.

Timeslip~

Currently, we are in the jet. I'm resting my head leaning against the seat. I ordered a glass of wine. I'm thinking about when I'll get peace in my life. A feeling of a moment when I want to freeze everything. A girl who can love me for myself, not for my money and fame. Not for societal status but for melting in my touch.

Without knowing my eyes go heavier and I drift into sleep.

I woke up with something wet in my area. I open my eyes to see a flight attendant sucking my d*ck like a little slut. I grabbed her hair and gave her a deep throat. Almost making her choke her to death.

Tears start to fall from her eyes and I filled her mouth with my cum. She drinks all of it and stuck her tongue out licking the left cum on my dick. She made eye contact with me while licking it and said

"Daddy please f*ck me "

I grabbed her waist and Laid her on a table ripping her panty and about to slide my d*ck inside her I heard an announcement.

" We have landed on our destination"

I left her in the same state in the same position with her eyes widely following me knowing that I just left her.

I reached the hotel that I owned and it's giving me a pretty good profit. A lot of tourists came to stay here cuz of the architecture.

I got out of my car and the girls started screaming I don't know why. My bodyguard guards surrounded me pushing the girl away from my way cuz if anyone disturbs me right now he/she is dead.