Chapter 5

1 Year later

Third person pov

Today was the last day of Alisha's high school as today was her last and final exam. She was happy because she soon going to start her college life where she could get a boyfriend but fate had already decided some things.

================================

Alisha's pov

I'm so happy today. It's finally over. I was looking over this day when I could finally rest and sleep all day. Those science and math books are the reason for the sound of bone cracking from my body whenever I move. I'm free from hell.

But seriously this year was the best. Every year there are some sort of problems that school develops for me maybe because they don't like me didn't happen this year. Idk why. But I'm happy that this last year of schooling was memorable.

Our triplets take a lot of photos on the farewell day and enjoy the whole day. We studied together to get good marks but we were distributed by Tushar every time. By the way, Tushar and Aneri are now officially dating each other. They are famous in our school for being made for each other couples.

I wish I could find a lovable partner too that cares for me. That asks me if I'm fine. That talks to me every time. But I was so focused on my studies to get good marks that I didn't realize that it was my high school last year, after this I wouldn't be able to make a 'high school boyfriend' ever. But it's okay I'll continue my love life in college.

While walking a long path, I finally reached my sweet little home.

No place is as peaceful as home.
But some people love to ruin the peace of this place.

The next thing I noticed is 5 black SUVs are parked in front of the house leaving the gate area. They look expensive. Even the windows are black.

Who can afford this much?

Then I remembered our neighbor's daughter is turning 23 this year. Her mother keeps gossiping that she's going marry her daughter to the richest family in the state. I think so she didn't lie this time.

I walk through the entrance keeping my eyes on the windows if I can see something, But nothing the window is shut with blinds. I want to see something so later I can gossip with Dadi and Moni. We love gossiping because it's a kind of general social knowledge. Some kind of 'get to know your society and the people live here'.

The lady of this house is such a show-off queen that she even decided to invite all the city to her daughter's fancy and so-called luxurious wedding. She knows how to lie in front of innocents.

It's not that I hate her but everything was okay till she someday came to our house and said that girls should be more focused on house chores than studies. What a crazy woman she is.

She being a woman says something like that when she has a daughter. And you know after that the evil witch made me do all things with overnight studies. I was tired as hell those days.

From that day I cursed that woman so that all her head went blad and all her teeth fell in her cup of tea. She became fat so that she couldn't even fit in 6XL.

I don't know why but now after saying this much I'm feeling refreshed.

I reached the front door which was locked. Hmm, suspicious. Never happened that the door is locked when everybody is at home. Whenever the door is locked it means that no one is at home. But nobody told me. They always told me if they were going out even if it was a taunt but they do. But they didn't this time, maybe they stopped considering me as their family anymore.

I tried to twist the knob but it's locked. I open the chains of my back to search for keys but suddenly the door opens. It's not that I'm scared due to this sudden action but of the thing that opened the door.

The bag in my hand dropped from my hand and things scattered around. I saw a man in a black suit holding a firearm in his hand pointing its target towards me like he was ready to shoot.
I lifted my both hands in surrender while tears kept flowing from my eyes.

When a man suddenly appears behind the armed man. He looks between his 20s to 30s. He is wearing a white T-shirt with blue jeans. His one arm was covered with tattoos.

"What are you doing idiot? If the boss gets to know that you pointed their gun at the girl, he'll rip your both hands" the tattooed man said.

Men with firearms lower their target and relax. The tattooed man pulled me inside the house. And I lowered my hand because it hurt. It feels like my shoulder's bone cracked.

Wait a minute is my home highjacked?
Omg then where is mom, moni ,dadi. I don't care about other ungrateful jerks which include dad and evil witch. I hope they have already shot the evil witch. About my brother, he is out of town to do some work.

The tattooed man is leading me to the hall where I guess everybody is. He entered the room first and stopped at the front.

"Boss, she is here," he said

Then he looked at me and then led me to enter the room. I looked around to see many armed men pointing their guns at the floor where my family was handcuffed and crying like someone died or going to...

I looked to see my mom crying her heart out with her hand holding her chest. I bent down on my knees and held her hand to see if she was ok.

"Mummy, what happened? why are you crying?" I looked near to see Monisittingg beside her also crying. My mom looked into my eyes and then pointed to the front with her eyes telling me to look in front.

I followed her eyes and looked at the front. What I see is like a nightmare that I would pray to end sooner but it's happening in reality. The man from that night is sitting on the sofa holding a handgun looking straight into my eyes.

He stood up and walked towards me. My mom started to move away from me by holding my hand trying to drag me away too but I was so shocked that I couldn't feel anything. My legs are cold. I can move them. But it's already late his men's highjacked our house and his legs are close to me. He bent down to meet my level but still a little higher than me. His hand runs through my hair like caressing and arranging them.

"How are you, baby girl?"

================================
Like comment share Date 25 Aug'22