Chapter 27

Third person pov

After eating that saucey pizza legends still says that Ace never asked lisa to cook again anything for him.

Let's begin our new chapter with a new morning. Lisa waked up to see Ace not the bed which might mean that he had already left after having breakfast.

She stood up and was streching her arms while yawning that's when Ace came inside the room grabbing his overcoat in his hand.

He when saw her streaching in the stance with eyes closed he started walking closer with feathery feets.

When he reached dangerous close to her that's when she suddenly opened her eyes and in shock she lose her balance. But before her body touch the ground he grabbed her in his arms.

"It's feel like you're falling for me?" He said holding her.

"No way" she replied and with that she unwrapped his hand and fall on the matress.

"We have a lunch to attend so get ready by 12. We have long distance to cover" he said.

"What type of lunch?" She asked

"A family gathering lunch" he replied.

"Not that but the menu of the lunch 'the theme' " she replied

"Italian" he said in reply winking at her.

"I'm not coming "she declared which he didn't liked.

"No way I'm gonna leave you here" he said gripping her chin in gentle way.

"Why can't you" she asked.

"It's an order get ready by time or I have to dress you up." He said and move towards the washroom.

"I hate youuu" she shouted loudly for him to hear.

"I love youuu" he replied with the same vibe.

Wearing the above dress lisa came down the stairs at the sharp 12

Wearing the above dress lisa came down the stairs at the sharp 12. She went outside to see him talking on phone while leaning to the car's door.

But he immediately cut the call as he notice her standing. He got near her and complimented her.

"You look beautiful today" he said and lisa smirk as he fall for the trap.

"Just today?" She asked.

"I mean everyday" he replied getting nervous by her reply.

"So I'm look same as always?" She asked glaring at him in fun. She is in good mood.

"No I'm mean you look much more beautiful today" he replied hesitatly

"So it's means that I look less beautiful before?" She asked coming closer to him by keeping her hands on her waist.

"Okay stop it" he got it that she is teasing him and laughed out.