Chapter 8

Alisha's pov

"As according our deal Mr. Srivastava here's your amount." He said signaling towards men holding suitcases They understood his signals and they lay the cases on the floor and opened them revealing maybe thousands or millions of currency.

Seeing the quantity my father's eyes lit up so that of an evil witch. They both are now kneeling in front of him or I say me too.

"I'm happy for you sir. I'm really happy that a man like me and my useless daughter are anyway of useful to you. Thank you, sir, and Congratulations too"

"Mr. Srivastava please mind your words. You know whom you are talking about now. And how is she related to me? So think before you speak" he said with a calming tone but covering anger behind it that I can feel.

"Oh, my bad sir. My bad" he said slapping his lips to act like say that he felt bad.

A*s kisser

I glanced over at the witch whose eyes were set on the money and a Glasgow smile on her face if she smiled a little more then I bet her teeth would fall out.

I want to put my finger in both corners of her lips and rip it to the end of her cheeks.

"You have 5 minutes to say goodbye to your family," he said sucking my forehead with a wet kiss, and then he left the hall.

I'm still looking at those disaster papers that ruined my life. I just want to tear them into small pieces that no one can even hold in between them.

But a tattooed hand snatched it away from my hand which belongs to Nacho.

He took them and kept them skeptic in a file of red color. With that, he also left but not before sparing a glance at Moni.

I stood up from the seat and my head started spinning and a little darkness in front of my eyes. I sat down again and kept my head low to gain so strength to get up again. But here comes another mock.

" I know you are thick skinned so better stop acting like you are sick or something. Do you know how much money I have received after trading with you? You better satisfy his needs or if he throws and leaves you here then I gonna rip your skin off"

"Oh! How would you? You forgot I'm thickly skinned"

"You punk," said the witch raising her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes to ease the pain but it didn't came. I opened my eyes to see that my father stopping her by grabbing her hand.

"Are you mad or what?. You know that even a little scratch on her can me us dig our own grave." He said to his wife in the anger and screaming tone

Now I realised that only few time left for me to meet my love ones for the lat time. I can't waste it on this on these ungrateful persons.

I went near my mom and bend down. She took me in her embrace and started running finger through them.

"Mom take you medicines on time okay and also eat on time. Moni in my absence take care of her I know that you always do. Plus take care of yourself too. You exam are coming near so stop playing games and study okay." I said few parts looking at my mom and other parts towards moni.

I went towards dadi (grandma) who is sitting on a wooden chair. Thank god they didn't make her sit on the floor.

"Take care of them. I know you always do but I'm afraid what I'll happen when sid brother will get to know about this please handle him and help him clam his anger because you are the only one who can." I said to grandma who didn't speak in response but only nodded and I can see a tear escape from the corner of the eyes.

I got up and was about to grab the door knob when moni garbbed my and and said " di (sis) stay in contact okay?"

All I could do is nod. I don't know why I didn't cry. It's feel like it's the end of the torture that they did to me. But still I didn't feel happy because I don't know what place I'm heading to.

Will it be a better place tha I'm used to or much worser?

Even if I questioned it who is going to answer it. Not even the god who I thought will be on my side betrayed me.

I left the room, went towards the front door and passes through to reach outside.

I see him talking to someone on phone in different languages which I don't know.

He end the call and looked in my direction before started to walk towards me.

" I thought I would have to force you to take you from here but now it seems that these people have troubled you so much that you yourself don't wanna stay here." He said. I didn't said anything but keep my head low hang.

"Let's go" he said while intwining our fingers in order to hold hands leading towards a black SUV.

He opened the door to the front passenger seat. I sat and he buckled my seat belt. Like I'm gonna die if he wouldn't.

He entered on driving seat. He on bluetooth earpiece commanded to follow him. Like he is some vvip person.

He started the engine and I took a glance at my home for so called 18 years last time.

I feel anxious and I feel my eyes are getting watery. My breathing are getting heavier. My chest goes up and down constantly. There is something in like lump coming in my throat chocking me to speak.

I looked out of the window so that he can't see that I'm crying. If he get to knew that I'm weak it will be easy for him to control me.

My vision see society kids playing football with one boy passing ball to other and then he kicked it in the goal.

That's me

I feel like a football that goes from one player to another to them gain point (profit) from me.

I have already seen the owner of the football. But I have to see how the person who bought will treat it?

================================

Vote comment share Date 18 Oct'22