Chapter 4

ACE's POV

I have reached Italy. Currently, I'm in my office. It's so quiet here but I can still hear her giggling in my ears.
I miss her so much.

Only cuz of that stupid meeting. I should have stayed.

I switch on the CCTV to see how my baby is. She is laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. She still looks so angelic.

I was touching the screen admiring her beauty when there was a sudden knock on the door that interrupted me.

I said "Come in" in an irritating mood.

Why not world give me some privacy when I'm with her?

Nacho came in and waited for me to give him a signal to say. But instead, I said, "If it's not important then you're dead."

"Your father means Victor is trying to pick up a fight with our gang. He sends his men to our warehouse to steal the products. When they were caught, a big fight was brought up which ended with the explosion of the warehouse. He wants to gain your attention cuz he wants to talk to you. Several men died in this. Do something."

I got up from my chair and instructed Nacho to get my car ready for the visit.

I sat in the car with my head resting back in the seat. I'm looking at the car ceiling. Trying to control my anger.

I reached the mansion that was not my house. I don't live there. Even if it's the last place on earth.

I moved from here when I became independent. I hate the way he loves to control everyone.

I walked directly to his office. Open the door with a loud noise making him aware that I'm here.

"Finally you're here son," Victor said.

Here we go again

"Get to the point, old man" I replied getting annoyed by his sweet voice.

"I'm always on the point son. But you don't listen to me that's why I have to play filthy tricks to get your ass here"

"What do you want?" I asked.

" I want you to take over my position and get yourself an Italian wife," he said in a commanding way.

"About taking over your position I'm gonna merge your group into mine that's growing my power even more. And about the wife, I will surely get my I-wife in a year." I said smirking.

"I-wife?" He asked in a questioning way.

"Yes I-wife," I said remembering someone.

"What does that mean"Victor asked

"Take a guess" I replied.

"Italian wife?" He said with a big beam on his face.

"Indian wife, "I said with a smirk formed on my face, and the smile on Victor's face dropped.

With that, I started walking towards my mom's room. On the way, I heard him screaming my name.

You know  I'm so handsome that even men scream my name.

On the way, I met the people who ruined my teenage.

My stepmom and stepsister or in other words my f*ck toys. They both love to jump on my d*ck. Taking it in deep throat like good sl*ts. But now I'm someone else.

I was 18 when Dad brought them home. My mom already knew about Victor's affair. My mother struggle every single day in this house cuz of these people. I wish I could save her. Give her a break from here. Take her to some peaceful place where she could spend the rest of her life happily.

But I can't. I have the power to control the world but I can't just get her out of here. It's cuz of my father. That motherf*cker knows that my mother is my weak point and he keeps her with himself so he can control me.

He even refused to divorce her after his second marriage. He wants to cage and rot her here. I can just drag her out of here but she doesn't want to. She said that she would be here controlling things here as my secret agent.

I reached the door and knocked on it. I heard a come-in. I opened the door to see my mom on a single sofa holding an open book in her hands.

I got near her and kneeled in front of her. Her hand travels to my cheeks cupping them and caressing them.

"How are you, Mom?" I asked looking into her eyes already knowing that she was not

" I'm fine, my kid. How are you?"I know that she is not but she knows that if I know that she's not okay then I will be worried for her.

Mom is mom💗

"I'm fine, mom." I lied to her knowing that if I told her the truth she would be worried.

"I heard that you visited India a few days ago." She said.

On the mention of India, my mood lights up because of the memory of my love.

I break the thoughts and get back to reality to see my mom smiling at me.

"Who is she?" she asked

"Who? What she?" I asked innocently.

"Do you think you can act in front of me? I'm your mom. I know you very well cuz I have given birth to you. Say it who is she?" She said grabbing my earlobe.

"She is an Indian girl I met at our resort"

"Oh. So when I can see my daughter-in-law."

"Mom slow down. She is not even 18 now. She will be next year plus she needs some time."

"Time? Oh to think about my grandchild. Oh ok ok"

"No Mom"

"I know kid I was just joking. I know that she needs time to adjust to this new environment, new relationship, new people, new culture, and tradition."

"Yes Mom"

"I hope the day comes soon so I can meet her, see her, talk to her. I want to ask her how much she loves my son."

"Yes Mom, the day will come soon," I said laying my head in her lap.

______________________________________

Alisha's pov

I'm sneezing from the moment I lay on my back. It stops in for a minute but starts again. What's happening in my life?

A/n ( so basically here is an Indian myth that if a person is sneezing that much means someone is remembering her or talking about her. If you ask me if it's true or not the answer is idk)

"Di, I think someone is in love with you. He keeps remembering you and talking about you" Moni said teasing me.

On the name of my lover Shiver runs through my spine remembering that man. Oh god please help me forget him.

"Don't talk rubbish okay? I think it's cold. I will take some medicine and it will be fine" I said trying to convince her more like trying to convince myself.

"Cold in this hot weather. I'm melting. Don't take medicine that virus of love will die" she said last part with puppy eyes batting her lashes.

She saw my serious face and tried to run out of the door laughing but I threw a pillow that directly hit her back.

I took my Revenge. I can hear her giggling from inside. She loves to tease me.

I Lay in bed and turned off the side lamps. Drift into a deep sleep as my eyes close.

______________________________________

Like comment share Date 21 Aug'22