Chapter 26

Third person pov

But Suddenly she got pulled inside a big empty elevator with a muscular hand which belongs to none other than Ace.

The elevator door closed and started to go up. When lisa notice that it's him she stopped panicking and started acting like there is no one except her in the elevator.

Like if he would let her as he started blowing air on her back neck which caused tickling sensation rise in her body.

"What are you doing?" She asked moving away from him.

"That's what I should ask you, why are you ignoring me?" He replied.

"I'm not" she lied.

"Don't lie infront of me"and he catched it.

"Or what" she asked in bravery. But got nervous when he started take predators steps towards her. He caged her in between the rails by keeping his hand on both sides. He started leaning dangerous closer to her.

"It's a elevator , what If someone see us like this" she asked getting away from him.

"Babe it's a private one for special people's like us. We can do whatever we want here" he explained leaning towards her neck spreading kiss in her exposed area.

"Oh I think we reached " she said to distract him and got out

"Oh that's was too early , should I call the fixer to slower the speed?" He whispered to himself.

When he just stepped out of the elevator his hand got wrapped with a pair of hands. He looked in that way to see his his one of the one night stand was hanging on his hand.

He give her a strong stroke which made her fall on the ground. Sound of something made lisa look back to see a girl sitting on the floor with tears in her eyes.

She got near to she what's going on but that's when that girl pointed her finger towards lisa and said "is it because of her"

Without replying Ace called the security guards. "If I see her again you all are dead meat"

With that he dragged lisa with her to his office. He closed the door and lead her to the couch that is settled in the middle of the room.

Food was wrapped in the bowls and was resting on the table in front. He sat on the side couch and she sat on the middle one.

Ace started unwrapping his food while lisa hunger is long lost as she have some questions to ask first.

As Ace was about to take bite she started "who was she?" "Is she your ex" "did she just put all the balme on me?" "And how can you marry another girl is you past is ruining your future" "so have you think about her?"

With completion of her last question he pulled her on his lap and gripped her waist with his arm.

"Baby let's just eat okay?" He said lifting a small portion of salad in front of them and with that lisa started make faces.

"Ghass fuss I wouldn't eat that"she said loudly.

"Stop throwing tantrums and eat"he said getting little heated

" I wouldn't eat this tasteless food " she replied.

"You have to eat what if you got fat?" He used trick to get her on line.

"Fat?" She looked at him and asked again.

"Yes fat now open your mouth" he replied.

Sadly it's a weak point for every girl so was for lisa too. So she keep quiet and eat all the phool paata he feed her

After finishing the food he took her in his arms and started walking towards elevator. When they get it lisa pressed the parking floor and Ace pressed the ground floor.

"Why do you want to go from parking lot" he asked and pressed the ground floor button again.

"I can't walk after eating those grasses" she replied pressing the parking button again.

"Who said you have to walk, I'll carry you just like now" he replied again pressing the ground floor button.

"No way" she shouted and again pressed her button.

"Yes you have no way other than that"with that he again pressed his button.

Both of them keep clicking their button which caused the lift to stop and got dark.

Ace wrapped his arms around her and put his palm on her head for safety. Lisa also took hold on his chest and hide her face.

After some clicks the elevator started and stop on the ground floor and Ace lift her in his arms and run out making all employees look at them.

It was a mythical day for them who saw it with there own eyes. There Boss carrying a girl in his own arms while smiling at her.

With that he left lisa to the car and went back to work. Whereas lisa here is planning revenge for making her eat ghass fuss.

It's evening 7 o'clock and maid are arranged table for them on the terrace
Lighting and candles spreading across making it bright and beautiful.

Where Ace is driving fast to get home after a heavy day at office to get relaxed with his love while lisa setting her revenge bomb on the table.

When lisa was walking downstairs she saw that Ace just arrived at the entrance. She just waited for him to got closer and he did as she assumed.

He leaned near her to taste her lip but she stopped him by keeping finger on his lips and started talking in sudective tone.

"Get fresh, I'm waiting for you on the rooftop" this single line was enough for Ace to turn him on and his little one.

He took a shower with the speed of light and run for the roof top after wearing fresh clothes.

When her got on the top he saw her lighting the candle on the table. Alos the table have one chair it's mean that there is no one in between the tonight

He walked towards her and she likely sensed his presence that why she stood up and looked at him. They both were having a endless eye contact.

She was first to broke it and made him sit on the chair and later she sit on his laps without any tantrums or use of force.

She hold his cheeks in her hands and asked "want to look what I have made?" He just nodded like a good boy

She turned around and opened the box while Ace was busy in thinking about a sudden change in her nature but it got defined when he saw what's inside the box.

"Pizza garnished with tomato ketchup"
================================
Like comment share Date 14 Aug'23