Chapter 25

Third person pov

As Alisha's mother and his brother packed there bags and was filled the luggage in the back of the car , moni was literally begging them not to leave.

But like if they are gonna stay here to listen nagging of that bitch for the rest of remaining life. Alisha's mother takes moni's cheeks with both hands and said "don't cry beta I can't live here anymore it's enough I can't take it anymore and do you think after what he did to alisha I'm supposed to stay silent. I can't. But remember my words anytime you need me just call me. I might be your stepmother but I care for like my own daughter. Take care? okay"

Moni couldn't control anymore and ran upstairs and locked her door. She put on her headphones to divert her mind but she couldn't stop tears falling out of her eyes.

'let's kill this love'
'yeah it's sad but it's true'
'Gotta kill this love'
'before it's kill you too'
'kill this love'
'yeah it's sad but it's true'
"We gotta kill this love , we gotta kill'
'Let's kill this love'

Song ends with Alisha's signature move like lisa from blackpink. She is currently just realising her stress by some tough dance move. She has always been a fan of lisa and wanted to be as good like her in dance.

She was about to play another song but got interrupt by a phone. She checked the caller id to see it's moni.

She immediately picked up and started talking without any greetings.

"Moni tumhe itna time laga mujhe yaad karke phone karne me. Itni buri thi kya mai. Accha bata na ki vaha kya chal raha hai. Shinchan ki Jo new movie ane wali thi voh tv par chal Rahi hai ki khatam ho gayi suno na uska name mujhe bej dena na uske liye mai bhut wait kar rahi thi. Arre Mai toh puchna hi bhul gayi ki tum kesi ahi aacha hai na?" With the counterattacks of the questions didn't let moni speak for what she called for but now she changed her mind to tell her the situation going on there.

Translation: "Moni you took too much time to call me and ask how I'm. Was it that bad with you? Okh leave it tell what's happening there? Sinchan's (a cartoon character) new movie that was going to boardcast on tv , so is it over or still going on the tv? So listen please send me the name of that movie I was waiting so long for that. Oh God I forgot to ask you how are you? Are you fine?"

"Ha di sab aacha hai or aap kesi hai. Aap thik hai na or voh admi voh bhi apke sath hai kya?"

Translation: "yes sis everything is alright here and how are you? Are you ok? And that man , did he does something wrong with you?"

"Kya Karu aab unfortunately shaddi ho gayi hai toh rahna hi padega na. Accha tum thik ho na tumhari awaj thodi bhari si lag rahi hai?"

Translation: " unfortunately wedding happened and now I have to to stay with him. But why your voice is so heavy?"

"Nahi voh na yaha monsoon start ho gaya hai toh isliye tohda cold jesa ho jata hai" and just like this both sisters talk for hours and when lisa realises the time she told moni to call later as she had work to do.

Translation:" no , here monsoon has started so that's why catch a little cold"

It 1 o'clock means that this time she was meant to be in office but she was so busy in talks that she forgot. Maybe it's a better excuse not to see him. So she texted him.

Her: I not coming to the office today
Him: why?
Her: I forgot to make lunch.
Him: no worry just come to my office.
Her: but why if I haven't made anything
Him: are you coming or should I get you here.
Her: okay okay!

With that she throw her precious phone on bed but when she realised that her it she gently caressed it and went downstairs.

She sat in the back seat of the suv as a driver is taking her to his office. She doesn't need to change her clothes as what she wore today was the best dress in her wardrobe and she took her quick makeup kit and get touched up in the car on way.

She got out when the driver said that they arrived the location. She was busy scrolling reels on her phone so she didn't really paid attention through the area. But when she looked out of the phone she cursed loudly.

"Aaye sala , office hai ki Burj Khalifa"
Translation: oh brother , is it office or Burj kalifa" word sala: commonly used slang as a little abusive language.

"Aaye sala , office hai ki Burj Khalifa"Translation: oh brother , is it office or Burj kalifa" word sala: commonly used slang as a little abusive language

But she realised that she cursed for the first time so loudly the literally slapped her mouth. But the she get that nobody gonna know if she did.

She started moving towards the entrance and walked towards the lobby that is filled with people in rush to save there position in this company.

She was feeling nervous that's when he texted her the floor. That's 103

She saw that there are two way to get there: one is stairs that will lead her to the floor of heaven before 103 and other is elevator which is the right option.

She was about to move when she got stopped by the receptionist whose face is as always caked with makeup and had crush on the ceo like other Wattpad stories. As like always that receptionist disrespect our female lead and ask her about any appointment which is don't have nor  like she needed.

With that receptionist loudly shout at her to leave making people look at her
But our female lead is no weak to cry in such situations as she took a glass of water waiting in the platform and throw it on that rude bitch which caused all the icing means makeup to melt down her face.

Without listening to her curses she made her way towards the elevator. But that bitch was not really easy to let go as she was about to follow her the security guards stopped her. They were attentive if anyone tried to hurt Mrs. King. But seeing her bravery they thought to let her handle herself.

Lisa got in the front of a elevator that is going to be very crowded. She already took a long breath that she have to hold till 103 floor.

The door opened with big crowd coming out and other trying to sink in before other. Lisa move aside seeing this much crowd like local in Mumbai.

But suddenly she got pulled inside a big empty elevator with a muscular hand.
================================
Vote comment share Date 13 Aug'23