Chapter 24

Third person pov

"I'll take that black one and also this just a small portion of my car collection , let's see if you can puncture all my car's first or your pin losses it's sharpness before it" he said directly the first sentence to the driver and other indirectly to lisa.

This made lisa more furious and she stand up from her posture. He also joined her while driver was taking the car out of the garage.

When the car was out and was ready to head toward its destination. Finally she take a relief breath. But didn't for too long.

As Ace took a step forward she thought he was about to go inside the car but he have something else planned as he turned around and pressed his lips on her , as she was off-guard.

Lisa didn't get time to process as she stood still not understanding what he is doing. But he is smart , he knew that in such less than a second moment her brain can't process this faster.

So before she bust in anger in front of him , he left her lips and run for his life on the back seat of the car.

Lisa when realised she put her fingers on her lips while thinking 'how dare he!!!!'

She kept on starring at the car window in which he is sitting nearby. The window lowered , give a view of him winking at her with a playful manner.

With this lisa stamped her feet on the ground and run back inside. While all this happening the mansion maids for this first time enjoy working here as there master never been as notorious before. He had a straight tight mask type face that doesn't even show a single emotion.

While you know what's going on in Italy let's get back to India , Alisha's home the story that we left inbetween.

"Mr. Srivastava!"

"Kya hua re baba kyu chila raha hai pata nahi itna chilane se gala kharab ho jata hai fir doctor dawayi ka alag karcha  "

Translation(What happened bro what are you shouting. Don't you know that shouting this much can make you throat sore then there will be more bill for doctor medication expenses.)

"Where is my sister?" He asked shouting at the top of his lungs.

"There is is standing , my lovely daughter" Mr. Srivastava replied pointing to the moni.

"I'm not talking about her, I'm taking about Alisha! Where is she?" He said lowing his head controlling his anger from doing something vary wrong.

"Clam down first what if our neighbours heard us, what they'll think" Mr. Srivastava said caring about the talks gonna spread around the colony.

"I don't fucking care , I want to where is my sister?" She said at the peak of his anger to bust.

"Your sister is in her marital house not a normal one but a manison" Mr. Srivastava replied casually like she was born there.

"I don't care where the hell is , I want her back here till the end of the day" Sidharath demanded.

"Not possible" Mr. Srivastava said turing the page of the newspaper he is reading.

With that aid's anger bust and he grappled Mr. Srivastava by his collar making all the stuff near by table fall down.

"Why is it not possible?" He asked looking at his eyes.

"First leave my collar Sidharath this is not the way you talk to your father" he tried to change the topic to 'manner lecture' to slip out of his mistake but sid aren't let that happen.

"You mentioned yourself as my father. Do defame me by adding your name with me. I have some reputation in this society not like you leaving your wife for a hoe" he said loosing control on his tongue.

"Ruk Jaye ji yeh kya kar rahe hai jawan bete par haat uttha rahe hai essa mat kijiye. The toh vahi sikhega na jo uski maa sikhayegi. Aap chor dijiye" said Mrs. Srivastava

Translation (stop my dear , what are you doing, Don't raise a hand on the young son,  don't do this. He will do whatever his mother have reached him. Just leave it).

Mrs. Srivastava started her emotional drama acting in front of her husband and mother in law like a good angel that only want everyone's good (like shit).

"Or baat rahi teri behen ki voh na Italy me hai apne sasural me bhut bade Ghar me shadi karwayi hai tumhare papa ne nahi toh jesi jhali voh ladki thi na usko toh gareeb bhi tukrake chal jaye. Guun hi kya the Usme na kam ki na kaaj ki dusman aanaj ki. Aacha hau aab ghar rashan toh bhut baach jayega , kyuki kamati toh thi nahi or tuus tuus ke khati thi bas. Bhagwan ki kripa manno ki hogayi shadi nahi toh uske sath toh koi free me sona bhi na.........." Before she could speak any further a slap made her dirty words stuck in her mouth.

Translation
(And about your sister. She is in Italy in her material house not a normal but a big one your father got her married to. Or else the way she was even the beggars will refuse to accept her. Not a single quality existed in her. I felt relieved that she is gone now there will be no more food shortage in house. Because she wouldn't even earn a penny but eat a more than one who do. Thank to God that she is married now because no one even want to sleep with her for free..")

The slap was so hard that made wheat sack(Mrs. Srivastava) fall on the ground.

It was shocking to see Alisha's mom first time taking stand for there child.
She pulled wheat sack grabbing her ornament in her neck to stand on her feet and then she pinned her against the wall. She grabbed a bellan and started choking her while saying.

"How dare you talk shit about my daughter , and you trying to judge my daughter , have you seen yourself, I have never seen such big plastic waste walking around like you." She said continue chocking her but then she realised about moni so she left her completely breathless. 

"Common Sidharath pack your bags we're no longer gonna live here"
================================
Vote comment share Date 18 July'23