Chapter 18

Alisha's pov

"Maybe? Even after knowing I'm Mafia boss?" He said smirking knowing that I'm stuck in this situation. But still I'll defend and prove my opinion right.

"But.....still you should have asked me out once." If I ever got an idea that he is gonna come back to marry me at that moment I would have dig a big hole in the field and would have went underground like a mice.

"Okay but we can't change the past but can think of beautiful future. If you like a first dating experience we can do that. A roof top filled with lights and soft music like we first met"
He said sounding excited about the date.

How come I forget that day. It's the day when a free minded gold fish got eyed by a evil black cat. I still remember that in first three months I kept on checking if I'm pregnant. It still embarrass me. I even promised to God that I'll never drink again.
================================
Ace's pov

"But why?" She asked.

"So we can have some time understanding each other" I said thinking this might bring us closer and vanish all the misunderstanding.

"But what I think is this marriage is not gonna stay longer I can bet you'll sooner or later divorce me." This sentence have angered me but I tried to keep my mind cool and answer in the way so she have to fall in my love trap.

"And I can bet that you'll confess your love to me before our first aniversary Let's see" I said making bet with her. I leaned observing her in the year that she love making bets and desperate to win them. Whereas me who never lost a bet in front of no matter how much professional or lucky man is sitting.

"Yeah let's see" she said confirming our deal by looking into each other eyes as she continues to sit on my lap.

"Oh one thing more I have to talk about. It's about the rule for you that you have to follow from now on." I said remembering that my rivals are back in the country. I know how to handle them but still it's might turn out risky for her. So safety before precautions.

"What are you talking about?" She asked being innocent in this new world she entered in such young age. For a point I feel bad for snatching her freedom but I can't help myself without her.

"It's that you're no longer a normal Indian citizen anymore but now wife of mafia boss who runs world around his fingers. That means I have several rivals waiting for a moment to drag me down from this position and for this they might use you" I explained to  her so she might fear theses for a time but no.

"Me?" She asked curiously like nothing like this exist.

"They might kidnap and torture you and ask me to offer something in return to gain you back."

"But what if I told them that I'm on there side and leak your important file to them in return of freedom. This might make you hate me too. I can kill two birds from one stone."
================================
Alisha's pov

"Firstly I'll kill the whole gang in one pinch secondly I'll capture and tie you to the bed and thirdly I'll punish you for planning all that. In all teh ways you're gonna end up with me. And stop thinking too much shit and listen to me.
Rule no 1 you wouldn't step out of the mansion without my permission.
Rule no 2 if you did, you must go with someone in the security team or my friends.
Rule no 3 No talking to the boys as I'm super possessive
Rule no 4 you'll see me off when I'll leave for office and when I came back you'll wait for me"

"This one make no sense" I said I replied as this one is not related to my safety. He is a player.

"Even if it doesn't you have to follow
Rule no 5 you'll give me a good bye kiss while I'm leaving and hug when I arrive at the end of the day"

"Tharki 😒" ( pervert) I said loudly in front of him because I have a merit he don't know hindi. I'll abuse as much as I want and he wouldn't get it.

"What did you just said?"

"Tum kya Tumhari saat purkhe bhi nahi jaan payegi meine kya bola"
( Translation: "Not even your 7 generations will ever get to know what I said") I muttered under my breath so he wouldn't question me again.

"I think that's enough for now I'll make other if needed since follow them and be ready if you're going to act like a bad girl cause I'm not gonna spare mercy on punishments." I just rolled my eyes thinking what he can't to the worst chain me or beat me to death.

"Also you don't have to do any house chores if I caught you although I'll not punish you for this but I'll punish the maids instead."

"Don't roam around in the open too much." He said getting up and leaving me on his chair. I then realised that I was sitting comfortable here and talking with him. So embarrassing.

"Hmm" I just replied in hummed sound keeping my head low because realisation made me blush.

"What hmm come on see me off" he said looking at me from the door of the dining hall. This guy's and his tantrums.

"Oh okay" I got and walked to the main door following him

I lowered my speed  when he stopped and turned around and waiting me more like want me to do something. I know what he mean but still I'm gonna act innocent.

"What? Go now" I said.

"My goodbye kiss" he replied leaning a bit.

"I'm not prepared now" I blunt out.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Can't he understand that it's difficult for a girl like me.

"I mean you should have told me this before it's not easy for me now" I explained his thick brain cells.

"It's not that you haven't kissed me " he said making me remember that incident.

"But still" I tried to convince him.

"Okay give a kiss on my cheeks and I'll leave" he declared.

"Close your eyes" I said accepting that I can't win in front of him. Although he will leave for the whole day. One light smooch wouldn't hurt.

When I tried to reach near check by getting in my tip toes , he suddenly grabbed my waist and pushed me close to make my chest collide with his, leaving no space between us. As my pouted lips which were supposed to meet his cheek but got collide with his lips.

💋😉
=======≠=======≠================
Vote comment share Date 4 Mar'23