32.Savior

Ruhani's POV.

I am standing in front of the bathroom mirror looking at my reflection. Swollen lips, blue and purple marks on the neck and cleavage. Disgusting. The image in front of me is truly disgusting. Why do I have to bear all this? Why I have to go through this hell? What have I ever done to deserve this?

'Where are you Veer? Please don't be too late. Just save me before It's too late.'

A lone tear escape as I shut my eyes close. Red liquid flowing from my wrist. It ease up the pain of my heart. My head started feeling light. All worries and stress is gone it was just sleep taking over me. Last thing I heard was a gun shot before darkness engulfed me.

*********************************
3rd person's POV

After getting call from Ruhani's Dad, Veer asked Aman to search for Yuvani and came to know that She was going to meet Sanjana at her house but was never went there. Someone kidnapped her on her way to Sanjana's house. Aman tracked the location of her phone that got turned off at a particular place in between a forest.

"So what are we waiting for? This is a clue. Ask all our men to gather here in next 10 minutes. We are going for hunting." Veer spoke with so much desperation in his voice.

Aman followed his orders and soon all the men gather in front of his house waiting for the Boss himself.

"All done? Or do you want me to make sure of it?" Veer coldly spoke as he came out of the front door.

"All done boss. We are ready to leave whenever you're ready." Aman stepped forward and spoke confidently.

Veer nod his head and sat inside the car. Everyone followed his action and sat inside of their respected cars. Veer drove toward his destination. He was desperate to save his love, his wife, his Ruhani with this thought he sped toward the forest.

At somepoint all of them abandon their cars and sarted wandering in the forest on their foot. Making 4 different groups each group went to different direction in search.

Veer's phone started vibrating and he picked up without looking at caller id. "What?" Veer spoke coldly. "I think I found the place. Bring all of them to the far west of the forest." Aman's calm voice can be heard from the other side. Veer hung up the call hurried towards the west with all the men. On the way few of his men informed other two groups to meet there. As they reached where Aman was waiting everyone was stunned to see a lavished mansion in between a forest.

 As they reached where Aman was waiting everyone was stunned to see a lavished mansion in between a forest

"This is it. See all those gaurds. This must be it. We need to go inside now. Prepare Yourself. Aman you guys go from left and we will take right. Make sure to be as quit as possible. Use silencer for your guns." Veer explained the plan and took a step toward the mansion.

Aman and all the other men took care of guards at front and made way for Veer to go in. Inside the house Veer can hear light music coming from a room on the far right on the 2nd floor and he made his way quietly toward that room. As soon as he opened the door he was welcomed with a bulet that Grazed his arm.

"You thought I wouldn't know? Brother you underestimate me." Sameer smirk widely.

"And you underestimate me." Veer smirk back to which Sameer frown. Veer knelt down and Aman came in view and shot Sameer on his hand that made him drop his gun. Veer stood up and shot his left leg so he won't run anywhere.

"Where is Ruhani? Where is she?" Veer went near Sameer and ask him while pointing gun on his temple.

"Drop your weapons." a familiar voice spoke. Veer look up to see Shina standing there with a gun pointed on Yuvani's head.

"Why am I not surprised." Veer smirked. Confused Shina just pushed Yuvani toward Veer while still pointing gun on her head.

"You guys really think I came unprepared." Veer spoke annoyingly and pulled out his phone.

"See this and decide for yourself." Veer played a video and handed the phone over to Shina.

"Mom." Shina whispered while looking at the video in which her mother was on a gun point and was tied with a rope.

"Don't do anything to her. I am sorry please. Leave my mom alone." Shina begged and dropped the gun the floor.

"Where is Ruhani tell me and I will spare your mother." Veer spoke through his teeth getting impatient.

"She is in the other room just opposite to this one. Please just let my mom go." Shina spoke immediately. Veer noded and walked toward Aman

"Don't kill him. I have alot of questions to ask him." Veer patted Aman's shoulder and went to other room. As soon as he opened the door he met with silence and an empty room.

"Princess I am here. Where are you?" Veer spoke with so much concern.

Did that b*tch lie to me?

And then he went to check the bathroom. As soon as he opened the door the scene in front made him froze in his track. His princess was laying there lifeless in a pool of blood.

"WHAT THE HELL." Veer shouted and rushed toward Ruhani. He picked her up and ran downstair.

"Just hang in there princess please." Veer whispered.

"LET'S GO." Veer shouted and all the men gathered around.

"What happened to Ruhani." Aman rushed toward Veer.

"Not now. Just hurry up we need to get her to hospital." with that Veer rushed toward his car.

**********************************
Veer's POV.

My princess. My Ruhani is inside the ICU. She lost so much blood.

Please just be Okay.

Doctor came outside the ICU and I rushed toward him.

"Who is her family member." Doctor asked. Both me and Aman stepped forward.

"You both are her family?" He asked to which we both nodded.

"Okay. She is out of danger. She lost a lot of blood so we need to keep her under observation for few days. She is still unconscious and will gain her conscious with in next 12 hours." Doctor informed us. I sighed. Atleast she is out of danger.

"Thankyou doctor." Aman spoke to which doctor nodded and went away.

"What about Yuvani? Is she okay?" I aksed Aman to which he nodded.

"We need to make sure she reach home safe and don't tell anything to Mr. Malhotra and also ask Yuvani to keep it a secret. Let me inform Mr. Malhotra about Yuvani." With that I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Mr. Malhotra's number.

"Hello." I heard his weak voice.

"Hello Mr. Mal- I mean dad. I just wanted to tell you that Yuvani was with Ruhani and I will send her home now don't worry." I explained. I guess he is not well. May be because he is worried about Yuvani. I heard him sigh in relief.

"Thank god. Sure Veer. Just take care of Ruhani and yourself. I will talk to her next time." He spoke weakly. I bid him good bye and hung up the phone.

Just get well soon Princess.

I looked toward ICU and took a mental note to visit Ruhani's dad soon.

***********************************
Took me so long to update. Sorry I was taking my final exams.

Hope you guys like it.

Please comment share and like.

😊😊😊😊😊