20. Remains Same.

Third person POV

They went to the Gurudwara and prayed for the well being of newly married couple. Minakshi (massi maa's name.) Knew everything about their marriage. She knew how Veer forced Ruhani to marry him. And she know that till now every single enemy of Veer would have known about their marriage. They will probably target Ruhani because Veer love her so much. So she decided to come to Gurudwara to pray for their well-being. They prayed and sat there for sometime listening to the kirtan after the kirtan was over they stood up and went to the parking lot where their car was parked. Shina being herself was not leaving any chance of going near Veer.

Shina admired him from childhood. Shina was Sukriti's childhood friend. She is like sister to Sukriti. She adored Veer from her childhood. She always dreamt of him as her husband and now when he is married she can't just sit there and watch them live happily ever after. She is ready to do anything to get her Veer back . She looked at Veer who was looking at Ruhani with so much love. She greeted her teeths.

I am more beautiful than that girl. What do you see in her Veer? Shina thought.

Veer smiled and stopped in his tracks.

"Wait. I'll call driver and ask him to bring the car here." Veer announced to which Minakshi nooded. Veer called him and told the driver to bring the car out of the parking lot.

Minakshi never had a son. She only had two daughters. One of which is dead. She misses her daughter so much. She became a little rude and moody after her death. She always admired Veer and thought of him as her own son. She liked Ruhani when she first met her but didn't showed it to her. She know that Ruhani don't like Veer and they doesn't have husband - wife relationship. She is worried that Ruhani might hurt Veer. Veer had been through alot. Now she didn't want Ruhani to add more problems in his life.

They all Stood there waiting for the car. The car came in view but before it comes anywhere near them , it exploded. The car jumped in air and flipped upside down on the floor. The car started burning in the fire soon. Ruhani screamed and Sukriti flinched. Sukriti hugged her mother whereas Ruhani hugged herself. Veer's jaw was clenched. Shina was frowning and Minakshi was standing there hugging her daughter and looking at the car without any emotions in her eyes. Veer took fast step near car and saw that driver was dead and blood was covering him. A Car came and threw a paper near Ruhani. She was so afraid that she couldn't understand what was happening. She picked up the paper with shaking hands and started reading it.

Sweetheart

This was just a starting. You are yet to know about the real world where your husband lives. Don't you worry. No harm will come your way sweetheart but your husband will have to pay for doing what he did to my mom. See you soon sweetheart. Hope you liked my gift. There are alot to come your way. You will be mine soon. ;)

Yours truly
Mystery man.

The note fell from her hands as tears started streaming down her eyes.

"No no no no..." She muttered.

"NO...... NO...." She yelled and fell on her knees and she started crying. Everyone looked at her. Veer rushed to her side and held her in his arms .

"What happened princess? Everything is alright. Just calm down." He said while creasing her hair softly. She pointed toward the note. He slowly got up and picked the note. He read it and clenched his jaw.

That bastard is setting his eyes on my wife? I'll kill him if he even tried to come anywhere near her. She is mine and only mine. He thought.