28. Bluff.

VEER'S POV.

That f***ing bastard made this up. There was no explosion no nothing. Massi maa, Sukriti and Shina everyone is ok. That bastard took my Princess. How dare he?

"ARGGGGGGG. F***." I threw the vase on the wall and it shattered in million pieces.

You promised me that you will never leave me. Then why? Why? Come back princess please.

"Bhai

"Bhai." Sukriti knocked on the door.

"Open the door plz." She cried.

"GO AWAY. F***ING LEAVE ME ALONE." I shouted. Can't they understand? It's been 2 days. Two freaking days and there is no sign of her.

"Bhai Aman bhai is here. Open the door." I heard Sukriti's voice.

Aman. He may have gotten a clue.

I opened the door and went out in the hall. Aman was standing there with some papers in hand. His eyes were red and there were bags under his eyes. That means he didn't sleep. How can he? She's his little sister.

"Aman. Any information?" I asked him with hope.

"This is the place where that bast**d took our Ruhani." Aman gave me the papers. It was a photograph and map of the place.

"Then what's the problem. Go get her. I want her here. What are you waiting for?" I asked impatiently.

"That place is secured with many security systems and alarms. Its not easy. There are so many guards guarding that place. We need to make proper plan." He said with irritation. I nodded my head.

"Those bast**ds will pay for this. Come with me." I said to Aman. We need to make a proper plan. I am coming for you Princess. Just wait.

RUHANI'S POV.

I woke up in the dark again. It's been two days and I am tied up on the chair in this dark room with a tape on my mouth. A man wearing a black mask come to the room to give me food and after that no one ever comes in. That man feed me with his own hands. He claims that he love me but I don't even know who he is?.

"You up baby girl?" I heard his voice again and he switched on the lights.

Ahh again that stupid mask.

"Urmm" I tried to speak but failed because of the tape on the mouth.

"Patience patience baby girl. " He put the plate of food on table and untapped my mouth.

"Who are you?" I asked the first thing that I have been asking for 2 days.

"Ahh... You disappointed me. I thought you were going to say that you love me too. Haha." He laughed at his own joke.

"You have something to do with Veer. Don't you?" I asked that mask man.

"I have everything to do with him baby." He smirked.

"Who are you? Tell me." I asked again getting irritated. He chuckled.

"Ok if that's what you want to know." With that he took off his mask. I gasp in shock. He was a handsome man. There was a mark on his jaw. His eyes were brown. His hairs were gelled back perfectly. He was good looking but not as much as Veer. I have seen him somewhere. I don't remember.

"Remember me love?" He smirked. I frowned.

Who is he.

"Oh I bet you don't." He chuckled.

"Who are you and what do you want." I asked him again. I am getting tired of this man.

"Oh. Let me introduce myself. I am Sameer Raichand. Veer's cousin brother. And you my love should remember me. First day of college. Ragging. Proposal. Rejection. Fight. Love. Promises." He smirked. My eyes widened. Oh my god he is that Sameer Raichand. Obsessed. Insane.

"Oh my god." I whispered and gulped. He chuckled.

"Now you remember me love." He said and trailed a finger on my jaw.

"Now time to eat and then I'll shift you to a better room." He said and started feeding me with his own hands. I tried to stop him but he forcefully fed me.

"Now my love let's go to your room." He opened my arms and legs. My arms were bruised because of the struggle I did against the ropes. They were stinging with pain. He held my wrist and pulled me after him. We passed through alot of closed doors and stopped in front of one white door. He opened it slowly and made his way inside and ofcourse pulled me after him again. I hissed in pain. The room was cream and white in colour with Chandelier hanging above the bed. It was a huge beautiful room. With king size bed.

"You'll be staying here my love untill we get married." He smirked.

"What? No ways. I am already married to Veer. I am not going to marry you. Let me go." I struggled but he hold my hand more firmly.

"Yes you will. I will kill him and after that we will get married my love." He chuckled and left the room after locking it ofcourse.

"OPEN THE DOOR. PLZ LET ME GO." I yelled and knocked at the door.

Where are you Veer? Please come and save me please veer please.

************************************
So finally an update.
I know I am very late with this update but i am so so sorry.
Alot happened these past few days. I needed some time to handle everything. So I promise I will make it up to you guys. Next chapter will be flashback of Sameer and Ruhani's meeting.