05. His princess

Veer's POV.

A 16 yrs old boy was happily running from his school back to his home. It was his 16th birthday. He was happy to get a gift from his father. He promised him to give him the best gift in the evening. He ran toward his house without even caring about the world. He stopped when he came in front of his house's door. He opened the door smilingly.

"Hello little one." A female voice said in amusement.

Boy was shocked to see his father laying on the floor with bruises. He looked at the woman. She was holding a gun and pointing it toward his father. Without delaying she pulled the trigger

"Happy birthday to u little one. I hope u like ur gift." The female voice said and she went away.
______________________________________

I woke up breathing heavily. Again this nightmare is haunting me.

Calm down veer its just a dream. U don't need to relive those memories.

I looked at the clock and see that it was 7 AM . I went toward bathroom to take bath. I turn on the shower and stood under it. I started thinking about my life. How it changed? Sure there was a big hand of that bitch . She took my happiness. She is at the fault. I let the cold water calm my nerves.

Relax Veer u don't need to feel weak. U have to find her and punish her for her deeds. Just don't recall the past it'll make u weak only .

With that thought i came out of the bathroom and wore my clothes. I looked in the mirror one last time before going down to the kitchen. I took a slice of bread and spread the butter on it and take it with the glass of juice toward the dining table I sat on the dining table. I took the newspaper and started reading it . I was going to take a bite when my eyes fell on particular news.

Ruhani Malhotra daughter of  great business man Raj Malhotra got engaged with the CEO of famous Rajput industries Mr. Nikhil Rajput on her birthday. We came to know that they were in relationship for past 2 yrs. They are madly in love with each other---

"Veer i got it." Aman's voice stopped me from reading further. I frowned at his statement.

"What?" I asked in cold voice. I don't like to talk sweetly with others i talk sweetly only with my sister. Even Aman is like my friend and my most trusted man still i don't like to talk to him kindly. Its my nature and he is used to it.

"I got information about Miss. Ruhani Malhotra." He looked toward me then at the file he was holding in his hand.

My eyes snapped toward him. "Then read that information. I want to know her likes dislikes, her past history everything. " He nodded and opened the file.

"Ruhani Malhotra daughter of Raj Malhotra and Meera Malhotra. Her mother died when she was six. She was very close to her mother. She is a fashion designer. She owns a beautique. She studied in St. Stevens college where she met Nikhil Rajput. She fell for him and now they are engaged. She likes chocolates. She loves to dance. She love her family. Her Dad got heart attack when she was 19 yrs old. From then on he is suffering from heart problem. He have a weak heart. She had a non identical twin sister Yuvani Malhotra." He sighed after reading all this.

"That's all? No wishes and anything?" I asked amused. He shook his head in no. I frowned.

Is that means that she don't want anything.

"And about that man u held captive. Where is he i want to talk to him." I asked remembering the man who tried to attack my sister.

"He is still under the observation of our gaurds" I nodded and stood up