prologue

Six year old girl was sitting in her room watching the rain through her window. She loved the beautiful view of garden it looks so amazing when it rains .She forgets all her worries whenever she sits there and watch this breathtaking view "ruh baby what are you doing here alone. Don't u want to see off your mum?" Asked an angelic voice. Six year old girl turn around to look at the owner of the voice. "Mommy u r going to leave us alone? Plz don't go. I will miss u mommy. Plz mommy" girl cried and hugged her mother tightly. Her mother engulf her in warm hug "ruh u know granny is not well i have to go there to take care of her. U don't want ur granny sick , now do u?" The girl shook her head in no "but u will come back soon. Right mommy?" Asked ruhani with tears brimming in her eyes. "Yes i will try but promise me u will never cry in my absence. I want u to stay strong and i want u to take care of yuvi and ur dad in my absence" Mrs. Malhotra told her daughter in very serious tone . "yes mommy i will try".........
"Mommy mommy look what i got for granny " another voice of a little girl came from the door. Mrs Malhotra turn toward the door n asked her twin daughter in sweet tone "what is that yuvi?" Six year old yuvani show a piece of paper to her mother "i made the picture of her holding hands with me. What do u think mommy? How is it?" Mrs. Malhotra had tears in her eyes "oh my baby its amazing. she will love it. i know" she kissed the forehead of yuvani. "Meera aren't u going to get late?" Came a voice from outside the room "i think its the time to say good bye. I will miss u my babies. Don't fight with each other and take care of each other. " Meera kissed her daughters "we will miss u too mommy" both girls engulf their mother in tight hug. Mrs. Malhotra stood up and went to her husband who is wating for her outside "Raj i don't know what is going to happen but u have to take care of our daughters. Plz don't let them feel the loss of their mother. Promise me if i never return u will take care of them. Promise me raj" meera asked her husband with tears. "Meera u have to come back. I know u will. Its ur duty to save the city from the criminals. I will not stop u as u r police inspector so u have to stop them and come back home like u do every time meeru " raj hugged her wife "Raj u know its not that simple this time. They attacked the mall and they are killing innocent people. They said if we don't accept their demands then they will kill each one of the person presented in that mall. Raj this time its more than robbery, theft and anything" Meera tried to explain the reason of her worry "Meera plz try to stop thinking negative . plz everything will be alright ." Raj tried to console her wife " yes yes i know ok listen now take these letters and by chance i never return. Don't worry i will try my best but if by any chance i never return u have to give these letters to our daughter after their marriage. Take these letters one for ruh and one for yuvi" meera handed those latters to raj " Meera u shouldn't have lied to them " raj said putting the letters in his coat's pocket "what? They are our little daughters. How will they handle the news when they come to know about their mother putting herself in danger . they shouldn't know. Raj plz not now. U will tell them when they are ready to hear this. Ok? Pls raj" Meera hold her husband's hand and pressed them gently. "Ok meera . now good luck and try to come back alive. I luv u" raj tried to joke and kissed meera on her cheek. "Haha. I will try Raj and i luv u too. Now bye n take care" meera hugged her husband for last time and went away for her work.
They didn't notice that a little girl was standing behind the wall listening their talks. Ruhani sat their and cried for hours and that was the day she promised to herself and her mother that she will never cry. Never let anyone see her weakness her tears and her sadness. She promised to be happy no matter what.

**************************
Hey guys this is the prologue where the past event is shown which changed ruhani completely. She became storng and happy and not anymore cry baby
Plz tell me what u think of it.
Plz vote and comment guys