19. Jealous Or Not.

Ruhani's POV.

I woke up in the morning stretching my arms. Yesterday was very tiring. Massi maa and Sukriti with her friend whose name is Shina I think came. Sukriti is a sweet girl who is probably kid by her heart. Massi maa is little rude at times but she cares for Veer so much. And that Shina glares at me like I am her all time enemy. She doesn't like me. So let's get back to the present time. I had wake up 6 in the morning.

Yup you heard right 6 in the morning.
Massi maa said that there are some rituals for which we all have to go to Gurudwara . So I need to take bath then I have to make some parsaad to take to Gurudwara. And the worst thing is I don't know how to make it.

"Why are you up so early Princess?" Veer asked me in his sleepy voice. And god it sound so sexy.

"Umm... I need to make parsaad." I told him. He blinked in confusion.

"Why?" He asked me. Very good Mr. Veer Singhania. It was expected. I rolled my eyes.

"We have to go to Gurudwara for the rituals. Did you not heard Massi maa yesterday?." I asked him annoyingly.

"I got it you hate waking up early. I am sorry. Don't be mad Princess." He sat up and held my hand.

He cares for you so much.

Shut up. Not a word.

But he looks so cute when he take care of you.

I said not a word.

Just look at hi--

"SHUT UP." I shouted.

"I didn't said anything." He said frowning.

"I am sorry its just--... Argg just forget it. Surprisingly I am not mad because I have to wake up early in the morning but because I... Ummm I don't know how to make Parsaad." I said not meeting his eyes.

"Ohh... Don't worry about that. Massi maa will guide you." He smiled.

"No... She strictly said that I have to make it with my own hands without any help." I said nervously.

"I'll help you then." He said getting up. I held his hand.

"First you don't know how to cook. Second I can't take anyone's help." I said explaining him.

"Ishu know how to make Parsaad and I'll call her and ask her she will help us and Massi maa didn't need to know that." He said getting his phone and calling Ishu. In the meantime I went to take bath.

After taking bath I wore a salwar suit and head back to the room. As I opened the door Veer was standing there looking at something in his phone. I went near him.

"What are you looking at

"What are you looking at." I asked him looking at his phone.

"Ishu send me the recipe so we can make it. You should thank me. You know she was sleeping and I just disturbed her sleep. She is not easy to deal with when someone disturb her sleep." He said in one go.