06. Get-together

3rd Person POV.

After the shocking encounter with Veer singhania, Ruhani was thinking about what just happened. She closed the boutique and went home. She ran towards her room after having dinner and sat on the bed. Mr. Malhotra noticed the difference between her daughter's behaviour. He went to check on her.

Ruhani was thinking about how she got scared by that man. That man was making her uncomfortable. She never got scared of anyone in her whole life. But she also never seen someone killing other people. She shuddered then looked at her mother's picture which is hanging on the wall. She thought that her mother always had to deal with this kind of cases. She started talking to her mother's picture.

"Maa. How u managed it? U never looked stressed or in tension or u never looked scared of anyone. U had to deal with criminals everyday and not even a single day i saw tension or fear on ur face. U were always happy smiling and laughing with us. How did u manage all that? U were so strong. How?" She asked looking towards her mother's picture.

"Because she knows how to pretend." Ruhani looked toward the source of that voice. She found her dad standing in the doorway. She raised her eyebrow in questioning manner.
"She was very scared everytime she had to deal with that type of cases. She always felt scared but she also wanted us to stay happy. She never let us know about her tension or stress because she thought that it will spoil our mood. Whenever she felt scared she always thinks about us. I still remember she told me that thinking about us gives her strength. The strength to fight against wrong. The strength to save her loved ones." Raj smiled and answered her daughter. He came toward her bed and patted her head. "U don't need to be afraid dear. U don't even need to pretend. I know u r strong. Don't think about these things u r not going to meet any criminal beta (baby). Good night now sleep." Raj Stood up and left her room.
If only u knew what have i seen dad . I didn't only met a criminal but also seen him killing someone. Ruhani thought and she went to sleep.

************************************
Next morning everyone one was wide awake in Malhotra mansion except Ruhani Malhotra. It was 9 Am. and she was still sleeping. No one dared to wake her up. It was Sunday morning so all the friends decided to have a get together today. Raj Malhotra was reading a newspaper sitting on the couch in the hall. Yuvani was texting Sanjana and planning about today's get together. Both were busy and didn't notice someone coming in the hall. Some one cleared the throat. Raj looked toward the person. He smiled and stood up from couch.

"Oh Mr. And Mrs. Rajput welcome. Come and sit. Nikhil and Prince u also come beta. " Raj welcomed the Rajput family. Mr. Rakesh Rajput stood in front of Raj and hugged him.

"Kesa hai Raj? Tujhe humari yaad nhi ati? (How are u Raj? U don't even Miss us) " Rakesh said smiling to his good friend. Raj smiled and shook his head at his statement.

" U will never change Rakesh. Still a Drama king. I think my daughter and u will really get along. Both are Drama queens." Raj laughed.

"Oh i remember we came here to fix nikhil and ruhani's marriage date." Mrs. Reena Rajput said. Raj smiled at her statement.

"Where is bhabi?" Prince asked looking here and there.

"She must be sleeping" Nikhil answered. Prince smiled and thought that how well his brother know his bhabi .

"Ok i'll go and wake her up." Prince said while going toward the stairs which leads to Ruhani's room.

"I suggest u not to disturb her sleep. U will regret it dude." Nikhil said to his brother remembering last time when he woke her up.

"Haha.. don't worry bro. Ur sleeping beauty had enough sleep its time for her to wake up now." Prince yelled from stairs. He ran toward her room

Prince opened the door and looked at the sleeping figure. She was sleeping peacefully. Prince smirked and started shooking her "wakie wakie bhabi."