25. The Unreal Decision

Ruhani's POV

The sun rays hit my face making me stir a little. I tried to turn to the other side but something strong is holding me in my place. I wriggled to get out of the hold but instead I heard a groan. I opened my eyes and found Veer holding my waist tightly. His legs were tangled with mine. I look at his face and read every single detail on his face. His eyes were closed and the thick eyebrows were looking so perfect. His not so perfect nose looks good on his face. The facial hairs makes him look a bit mature. His lips were parted a little from each other in order to take breath easily. His Messy hairs making him look cute.

How can someone look this cute while sleeping.

"Its creepy." He spoke with his eyes still closed. I jumped hearing his voice. He opened his eyes and smile was playing on his lips.

"What's creepy?" I tried to play innocent.

"You looking at me while I sleep is creepy." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? You wish." I tried to wriggle out of his hold but he pulled me more closer.

"You want to know what I wish for?" He said looking in my eyes. I gulped and shooked my head in no. But he had something else in his mind. He leaned closer to my ear.

"I wish to hold you in my arms forever." He whispered. My breathing become uneven.

"I wish to feel your body against mine forever." He nuzzled his nose in my hair.

"I wish to look in those beautiful honey doe eyes of yours and forget everything else." He inhaled my hair and my breath hitched.

"I wish to kiss you Good morning and Good night. I wish to Give you hickeys and love bite." He kissed my neck slowly and made his way to my cleavage. I closed my eyes.

"I wish to love you like no one else. I wish to make you mine in a way that no one can." He sucked my neck. I moaned in pleasure. It felt good. A different kind of good. I opened my eyes and lean towards his ear.

"And you know what I wish?" I whispered seductively. Or atleast I tried.

"Hmm" He gulped and replied.

" I wish ..." I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm" He closed his eyes.

"You go and take a bath." I pushed him and stood up laughing. He was on the floor sitting in total shock in his boxers only.

"You...." He stood up and ran towards me and I ran towards the bathroom and locked it once I got in.

"You played me. I thought you were innocent but Princess you are very naughty." He chuckled from the other side. I smiled at the door.

Its been a whole Week to that incident. I feel good now. Just feel dizzy sometimes nothing that I can't handle. But this whole week was very special. Veer will always be my side and he will help me with everything. I tried to tell him that I am okay now. But he being him never believe and keep saying that I should take rest. But now I'm perfectly fine.

"Stop day dreaming Princess and come out." I heard him. I chuckled and started brushing my teeth and taking bath. After taking bath I picked the towel and wrapped it around my body. Then the realisation hit me.

You didn't get your clothes.

Thanks miss obvious.

Yeah. Now what? Go out.

Like this? N freaking O. A big no.

Then stand here and freeze to death.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door slightly. Veer was sitting on bed talking to someone over phone. His back was facing me. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"I'll call you later." He said and hung up the phone.

"Umm... Actually I.. I forgot to take my clothes with me." He smirked and made his way toward me. My eyes widened and I closed the door.

"Veer just give me my clothes." I shouted as my heart beat increased.

" Open the door and take your clothes." I heard him after a while. I opened the door slightly and saw him holding my clothes.

"Seriously? You know Massi maa is here and you want me to wear pants? Just give me a suit or anything. Or you know what just give me this and I will change after coming out." I tried to take it from him but he took it away.

"What are you talking about? You know you should wear the clothes in which you feel comfortable. Don't do this okay. Take it and wear it. And you will not change." He gave me my clothes and I rolled my eyes and wore the clothes and went outside.

" He gave me my clothes and I rolled my eyes and wore the clothes and went outside

"Now that's like my girl." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed but rolled my eyes.

"Go take shower and I will make breakfast." I said and pushed him in bathroom. As I made my way toward the door my phone rang. I took it from bed and looked at the caller ID. It was Dad. A smile came upon my lips and i picked it up.

"Hello."

I heard his weak voice. I frowned. Is he okay?

"Hello Dad. Are you... Umm okay?"

I asked in confusion.

"Yeah. I am fine just a little tired. You say. Are you okay? Is he good to you? Is he giving you a hard time?"

He asked me in all too serious voice.

"Actually yeah. He is better than I thought. And yes he is good to me don't worry. By the way. You didn't call me for so long. Don't you miss me Dad?"

I asked feeling a bit low. I missed him so much.

"I missed you my baby. I really do. I am sorry. I was little busy."

He said quietly. I don't think he is okay. Something is wrong.

"Dad. Don't lie to me this time. Tell me what's wrong?"

I asked him and my heart started beating faster.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that your sister is getting married in two weeks."

"What? With whom?"

I shouted.

"calm down woman. She is umm... Getting married to ummm to..."

He stopped in mid. I frowned.

"Oh please Dad. Tell me already. Who is it?"

"Nikhil"

He said. My eyes widened and everything around me start spinning.

"No" I whispered and fell on the ground. My head started aching. I tried to yell but nothing came out of my mouth.

"PRINCESS" I heard Veer's voice before darkness consumed me.

************************************
Hey guys.
Finally an update.
I just wanted to update as soon as possible but I am a little busy these days but sure enough I will update whenever I get a little time. I love you all

Hope you liked the chapter.
Soon the mystery man is going to be revealed. Stay tuned to know about him more.

Please vote comments and share if you like it 😊

Thanks 😊