04. Facing the truth

Ruhani's POV.
I woke up early this morning. Although i hate waking up early but today is a different day. Me and ishu have to deliver the order to our client. One day Atish singh came to our beautique and looked at our design. He was very impressed to see the designs so he gave us an order to prepare dresses for his next fashion show. Atish singh is one of the famous fashion designer. He arrange alot of fashion shows. He will introduce us to the fashion industry today. I like thr thought but i don't want to become famous and all so i told ishu to go with him to the fashion show. By the way i have to go early today to help her in packing and arranging all the dresses. I was doing yoga when I heard some hustle bustle outside my door.

"Yuvani u go and wake her up. I should get ready for office." I heard dad's voice. "No way dad u know how she behaves when someone wakes her up early in the morning. I don't want to treated with a bucket full of water again. And don't u remember that alarm clock which she threw toward u. U were lucky that it hit u on ur arm." I smiled remembering those moments. Now u guys know how much i hate waking up early. But today its only for my best friend ishu.

"I am up dad and yuvi. No need to talk that loudly i can hear u . U know " i shouted from my room.

"What" they said in unison

"What" they said in unison. I opened my eyes and looked at the door where they were standing. I raised my eyebrows. "Umm.... I mean good. Come down let's have our breakfast together. Then i'll leave for office." Dad said looking at me awkwardly. I smiled at him and nodded. I know they botha had this question in mind that how come i woke up this early in the morning. They both left my room and i got up and went to my bathroom to have a bath.

 They both left my room and i got up and went to my bathroom to have a bath

I dressed in a blue dress after taking bath and blew dry my hair. I picked up my phone and call ishu.

"Hello ishu."

"Hey ruh. U r up? That's surprise and a good one though." I can feel her smirking.

I narrowed my eyes even though she can't see me

"I am doing all this for u. Only u ishu. Stop teasing me or i'll not come to beautique." I warned her

" OK OK sorry I was just joking get ur lazy ass here as soon as possible ."