When you wish

[Aurora Rothschild]

"Mhh," I moaned in the kiss as he pulled me close by my thighs — I know he wants me, we've been edging each other for weeks now. "Please take me upstairs, baby..." I breathed out.

"We can do it here, doll," he whispered as his lips moved down to my neck.

A light giggle escaped my lips — it feels amazing to be desired like this, and I quite like having sex in other places that aren't the bedroom; it makes things exciting and unique.

"Okay, baby—" there was suddenly a hissing sound but Rhett was not bothered; he kept on kissing my neck, and caressing my thighs. "Baby," my eyes spotted the boiling water splattering out of the pot "the water is making a mess."

"Fuck," he immediately turned around to turn off the stove. My boyfriend leaned on the countertop and took a deep breath "Sorry, I got distracted," he turned around and it was hard to miss the bulge in his pants.

I giggled with a hot face "Don't worry handsome — I can see things got a little hard for you."

Rhett looked down at his pants and chuckled "Could you blame me when you had your tongue down my throat a minute ago?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his words "You were the one with your hand on its way to my panties."

The man grinned "Can you blame me? I have the fittest girlfriend in the world."

I jumped off the counter with a big smile and hot cheeks "And I have the hottest boyfriend in the world."

"Exactly," he crossed his arms as his eyes scanned me, which made my entire face turn hot. "What if we have a little snog on the sofa?" By 'snog' he means a kiss.

My right eyebrow arched "I have eyes and I know you don't just want a snog — you want to fuck me," I'm sure he was surprised with how blunt my words were.

"Absolutely," he smirked. "Didn't I make it clear to you this morning when we were in the shower? All I could think about when you came all over my fingers is how it will feel when that's my cock inside of you."

My thighs clenched as a reflex to his words — I want to play it cool and make him think that my desire for him is under control, but at the same time I want him to pin me up against the wall, and fuck me without bothering to take our clothes off.

However, I managed to smile as if the comment had no effect on me "Carry on with lunch, baby; I'll be upstairs."

"Your wish is my command, doll."

Back upstairs I decided to unpack my suitcase and Rhett's. I want him and me to feel right at home. I love how many toiletries Rhett has because he likes taking care of himself and doesn't care what people think of it. My boyfriend also brought three boxes of condoms, and the perfume I love.

This peace that Rhett gives me is not something I've felt in any serious relationship prior to this one. Sebastian, my teenage fling, was the only one that made me feel this way but it was always so casual with him.

Once everything was in its place, I made my way back downstairs to help set the table; that's about as far as my contribution will go for the meal. However, to my surprise, he had already set the table and was in the midst of serving the food. It's extremely refreshing to be with someone who wants to be involved in the mundane tasks of building a relationship and isn't only interested in fucking every hole in my body.

"It smells wonderful, baby," I said as my arms embraced him from behind.

He glanced at me over his shoulder with a smile "Thank you, doll – I know how much you love this soup so I put my best into it."