•2•

Eddie POV.

It was twelve pm, Billy and I were standing next to each other talking about what we were gonna be doing in PE., and Gareth was talking to Steve, but we all went silent when we heard the whistle. The PE. teacher Mr. White was looking at all of us, scanning the room and making sure no one was absent. "Alright class! Today we're gonna be playing dodge-ball." He said before looking at Jason, then at Billy. "You two will be the team captains. Pick your team, and try not to kill each other.." He grumbled the last part before walking away. Jason just rolled his eyes and walked up before turning towards everyone, and crossing his arms as he scanned the room.  "Tommy, you're on my team." He said before looking at Billy as Tommy walked over and stood beside Jason. I looked at Billy, who was looking at Steve "Stevie boy! You're on my team." He said causing Jason to growl a little. He was mad that Billy picked Steve before he could. "Patrick, you're on my team.. stand beside Tommy." He said with a frown on his face. Billy chuckled quietly at this, then he looked at me "You're on my team princess, come on over." He said with a small smile. 

I blushed a bit, but then sighed softly and playfully rolled my eyes as I chuckled a bit before walking over to Billy. "Whatever pretty boy..quit calling me princess." I said before standing by him, and crossing my arms. Steve looked at Billy before looking at me, and raising his eyebrow. "What's going on between you two?" He questioned before I looked at him, and shrugged before looking away. "Nothing. we're just talking.." I said as I looked down at the floor for a moment. After a while, everyone was put on whatever team, and we were finally playing. Our team was on the left side of the gym while Jason's was on the right, and we all had a dodge-ball in hand ready to strike.

Billy POV.

I was staring Jason down with a dodge-ball in hand ready to whip it at his face. Eddie was ready to hit some people too, but when he chucked the foam balls, he missed most of the time and I hit someone the ball, getting them out with no problem. Steve just stayed back and dodged every ball thrown at him while I got Patrick out. Eddie jumped onto my back and wrapped his legs around my waist while I threw a ball at Jason, and missed causing me to glare at Eddie a bit before he pecked me on the lips, and threw a ball and got the brunette boy out. What Eddie did caused me to freeze for a moment and drop the foam ball I had in my hand. As Eddie jumped off my back and smiled, I shook my head before looking away from him. "Get your head in the game. We're about to win.." I said as I grabbed the foam ball I dropped, and threw it at Jason. missing once again.

The freckled kid threw a ball at Eddie, and got him out, he didn't chuck the ball at him like everyone else was, all Tommy did was throw it, and it still hit Eddie. Jason chuckled as he watched Eddie walk away. I rolled my eyes before looking at how many people I had on my team. I watched as Steve still dodged the balls that were thrown at him. Jason thought that since I wasn't paying attention, he could get me out, but due to my reflexes I was enough to dodge the ball that he threw at me without even having to turn around and look. When I looked Back over at Steve he looked like he was about to pass out which caused me to try and get the teachers attention, but Jason decided that he would hit Steve hard in the stomach by whipping a ball at him.

Steve almost fell to the ground when he was hit. I glared at Jason before whipping a ball at him, and hitting him in the chest, and getting him out before quickly catching Steve, then I looked at Tommy who was just standing there, waiting for me to get his friend to the nurse, but instead I just quickly take Steve to Gareth. "Can you take him to the nurse? I don't think he's doing too well especially after getting hit in the stomach.." I said as he took Steve from me. He looked at me and nodded before helping Steve to the nurse. I sigh a bit before walking over to Eddie. "You're really good at this game ya know.." he said with a smile as he looked at me. I chuckle softly before shaking my head. "You are too Eds.. You just need to aim better." I said before patting him on the head, and walking towards the locker room. everyone else was in the showers besides Jason and the freckled boy.

I guess they were already done, but once I got to the showers with Eddie following behind, I heard Jason start yelling at the freckled boy about something as I got my clothes off, and turned the shower on. Patrick was across from me scrubbing shampoo into his hair while Jeff was rinsing his conditioner out of his hair while he talked to Patrick. Jason and the freckled boy were still in the locker room, and Jason was still yelling at.  "This is all your fault Tommy! we could've gotten that asshole out if you weren't so worried about your stupid friend!" Jason yelled before he pushed Tommy, and walked outta the gym, still yelling about how it was Tommy's fault they didn't get me out. Once I finish my shower, making sure to dry myself off before putting  clean clothes on, and walking over to Tommy and helping him up "You alright there Tommy..?" I asked with a concerned look on my face as Tommy looked at me after I helped him up before looking away from me. 

He looked like he was starting to cry when he looked away, and I couldn't help but feel like I needed to do something about it. "hey.. whoa.. don't start crying now. Listen.. Jason's just an asshole.." I said as I hugged him, and rubbed his back. Tommy just hugged me back, shaking like a leaf as he started gripping onto the back of my shirt. Tears were streaming down Tommy's face, and I sighed as I continued to rub his back to comfort him while he cried "You'll be okay... When you get home.. try to get some rest okay? Don't let that dickhead's words get to you." I said as we both stopped hugging each other after a moment, and he looked at me then I wiped his tears and patted his head before he looked away from me. "W...what he said.... w..what if it's true?" He asked while crossing his arms. I just sighed and rolled my eyes before looking down at him. "Well it's not, alright? I promise. just go home.." I said before walking out of the locker room, then walking down the hall towards the doors leading outside.

Eddie POV.

I didn't shower since I don't feel comfortable showering with people. All I did was get dressed, and walk out of the school before finding Billy's car, and leaning against it, now just waiting for him. After probably three minutes of me waiting for Billy, he finally showed up to his car. I was still leaning against his car as he walked up to me. "Am I taking you home with me or something?" He asked causing me to look at him for a moment, and smile slightly. "Yeah sure, why not?" I asked before making my way to the passenger side. Billy made his way to the driver's side before opening the door just as I opened the passenger door. We both got into the car, and Billy put the key in before starting it. once the car was started, Billy backed out of the parking spot he was in before speeding away from the school. I was a bit surprised for a moment while also impressed.

Driving to Billy's house only took a a couple minutes, so once we got there I looked over at his house thinking it would be a mansion because Billy seemed like he was rich due to his car, but you can't assume things so fast. As he parked his Camaro in the driveway, I saw what seemed to be his mother on the porch reading a book I assumed. Billy got outta the car with his keys in his hands "Mom! You should get back inside before it starts to rain. I don't want you getting sick.." I hear Billy say as I step out of the car, looking around at the plants. The woman looked up from her book, then looked at me "Billy.. is that your boyfriend?" She asked, now looking at Billy. I blushed at the thought, and Billy grabbed my hand "No, not officially.. he's just gonna be staying with us for a few nights if that's alright.." he said while I hold his hand, and our fingers intertwine with each other. The woman nodded before getting up from her chair, and walking inside the house after opening the door.