•9•

Billy POV.

I was still at Steve's house, now in Steve's room cleaning up since I already cleaned the rest of his house, including his parents room. Max and the other munchkins went to their homes for dinner, and I assumed Steve was on his way to the house. After cleaning his room, I walked out and closed the door before making my way downstairs to the living room. Once I got to the living room, I knelt down onto the floor before getting in position for push-up. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I was doing push-ups because as soon as I got to thirty, there was someone standing behind me, but I didn't stop doing push-ups. Not until the person decided to sit on my back, and make it harder for me to workout like I usually do. "So this is why you weren't answering the door.. You really like working out, don cha big boy?" I heard the person ask as I tried pushing myself up with them on my back. "It keeps me busy.. what made you decide to come visit Eds?" I asked, feeling him get off my back so I can stand up. 

Once I got up from the floor, I started cracking my neck 'n' shit to loosen up my muscles. Eddie walked up, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. "I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright baby.. Also there's a party at Lovers Lake, and I thought that you would like to come." He said before kissing my cheek, and letting me go. I turned around to face him before looking down at him. "Alright..well I'm okay. You don't have to worry, love.." I said with a soft smile before sighing softly as I looked away from him. I could tell Eddie was smiling, and it made me chuckle a bit when I looked back at him. "Seeing you smile like that lets me know that you're relieved.. and yes, yes I would like to go. It sounds like a blast.. I bet it would be even more of a blast if you came with me." I said before ruffling his hair a bit, then walking away towards the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I  opened and grabbed some things out of the fridge, then grabbed some pots and pans out of a cupboard before turning on the stove. Once I did everything, I started cooking dinner after turning some music on. I was listening to B.B.K by KoRn while cooking steak, asparagus and rice as a nice meal.

Eddie POV.

I was in the living room watching Billy cook dinner while humming to the music. I thought he had good taste, and now I know I was correct about him having a good taste in music. After a bit I started singing along to the music, and rocking my head back 'n' forth. I guess neither of us realized Steve was home because we were both surprised when he walked into the house. "Hey Billy, food smells good.." Steve said as he took his jacket off before looking over at me. I look at him, smiling nervously as I awkwardly wave at him. "H-Hey Steve.." I stutter before looking away from him. Steve sighed as he looked back at Billy for a moment, and Billy looked at Steve after turning the music down. "Listen.. He came to check on me, and told me about the party at Lovers Lake. I'm taking him with me when you take me home.. alright? He walked the whole way here." He said as he continued cooking after looking away from Steve. 

Steve rolled his eyes and shook his head before walking towards the kitchen. "whatever just.. Don't be making out in the back seat of my damn car. alright? I don't wanna hear or see any of the shit." He said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. Billy and I looked at him before nodding, and giving him bright smiles. "Yes sir. No problem, your highness." I said after bowing to Steve, making Billy chuckle a bit as he looked at me. I looked over at Billy before giving him a quick smile, then I stood up from bowing and sat down on the couch. Steve looked at Billy for a moment before handing him a beer. "Go sit with your boyfriend. I'll finish cooking dinner.." He said, shooing him away from the stove. Billy pouted after being shooed away from the kitchen, holding the beer in his hand as he walked into the living room and sat down beside me.

Tommy POV.

I was at Carol's house watching a movie with her, waiting for the time to pass. This party was gonna be everything, especially with how many people were gonna be there. Carol was cuddled up next to me while we watched our movie, and she ate some popcorn. "Do you think Billy's gonna be at the party? I mean like..after what happened three days ago I would think he wouldn't wanna be around water." She said as she looked up at me for a moment. I looked down at her before looking back at the TV, and sighing softly as I put the popcorn bowl on the coffee table. "Steve or Eddie will convince him to show up. Most likely Eddie.. Those two were all over each other at Steve's that day before the incident." I said to her before turning off the TV and getting up off the couch, then grabbing the bowl. Carol sighed softly as she shook her head and stood up before walking to the closet to grab her shoes. "I know but.. Tommy, whatever happened to Billy was horrible. Being near water isn't such a good idea.." She said before she started getting her shoes on. I put the bowl in the sink before walking over to her, and grabbing my shoes. 

Once I got my shoes and put them on, I made my way to the front door. "Whatever happened to him is none of our business, and being near water being a bad idea is for him to decide. Not you." I said before opening the door and walking out. Carol looked down as she followed me out to the car after closing the door behind her, and then she made her way to the passenger side. "I know.  You're right..I'm sorry." She said as she opened the passenger side door before getting in, and buckling up. I get in on my side before closing the door, and buckling myself up as I put the key in and start the car. "Stop worrying about him so much.. We're going to a party. We're supposed to have fun, alright? No more worrying." I said while backing out of the driveway before driving off. Carol sighed, rolling her eyes before turning away from him, and looking out the window. "Babe, I'm not trying to be an asshole. I'm sorry if I am.. I just. I don't get why you worry so much." I said, keeping my eyes on the road as I drove to Lovers Lake. She huffed as she shook her head, then she looked at me for a moment. "I know you're not trying to be an asshole.. Just focus on driving. please.." She said before looking away from me and back out the window. I smiled a bit as I continued driving and just kept my eyes on the road.