•5•

Billy POV.

A few minutes after opening presents, and Hopper getting to the Byers, the kids decided to go to Mike's while me, Eddie and his friends decided to have an adult party at Steve's. I was on the couch drinking, while Steve was with Tommy, Carol, and Nolan smoking weed. I had Eddie on my lap while he was holding onto the collar of my shirt. Nancy and Robin were outside in the pool with Jonathan, Vickie, and two other people. Eddie pulls me up by the collar of my shirt and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back, having my hands on his hips, but moving them under his shirt. He stops me from going further as he let go of the collar of my shirt. "baby.. I'm not a bottom." He said as he got off my lap, then grabbed my arm and pulled me up off the couch while pulling me towards him. I gulped softly, turning red as he started unbuttoning his shirt, and I started unbuttoning mine. Before I could finish unbuttoning my shirt, he pulled me upstairs to the spare room, then he pushed me onto the bed, then he got on top of me "U...um.. I-I... Y..yo-" I got cut off by him kissing me on the lips and unbuttoning my shirt the rest of the way.

I squirmed around underneath him, starting to get a little desperate as he took my shirt off, then pulled away from the kiss before kissing my neck, and sliding his knee in between my legs. I whined and groaned a little as his knee rubbed against the tent building up in my pants "B-baby... N..not here. Can we please.. g-go back downstairs..?" I stuttered as he started sucking on my neck, leaving a dark enough mark for people to see. Eddie stopped what he was doing, then looked at me "Fine.. but only because you're uncomfortable.." he said, getting off me and handing me my AC/DC shirt. I got up off the bed and put the shirt on, then I put on my leather jacket "I.. I'll meet you downstairs in a minute.." I said, watching him leave the room as I sighed softly and started changing into my swimming trunks after a moment.

Eddie POV.

I was downstairs sitting on the couch with Nolan, Tommy and coral. All four of us were taking turns on smoking some weed Tommy brought, while Steve was with Nancy, Robin, Vickie, Jonathan, Jason, and Chrissy. I continued smoking pot with my friends, seeing Billy come downstairs with a bag that had his presents in it. He took the bag to his Camaro, then walked to the back where Steve was. Billy had his swim trunks on, and no shirt as he jumped into the pool, and swam under water. I looked back at Tommy and Carol "how long have you two been dating?" I asked them as they passed the blunt to me. They looked at me as I took a swig of the blunt "about three years- maybe four." Carol said while getting onto Tommy's lap. I sighed, handing Nolan the blunt, then getting up "That's a long time.. well. longer than I thought.. anyways. I'm gonna go change.." I said before seeing all three of them shook their heads, then go back to smoking their weed. Heather walked up to me, and stopped me before I could go upstairs. "having boy problems there Eddie?" She asked as he looked at me. "Boy problems? No. I don't think I am.. Am I..?" I asked as I looked away from her for a moment, and Heather just shrugged before walking away. Once she was gone I made my way toward the stairs, and walked up them until I got to a room, then I changed into swimming trunks. After changing I went back downstairs and made my way out back.

Once I got out back I walked into the pool with Nancy and a few others, then I felt arms wrap around my waist "hey there princess.." I heard a familiar voice from behind me, causing me to lean back a little and look back at who it was. "what made you decide to join us?" He asked me before kissing my cheek, which caused me to smile a bit before kissing him on the chin. "You seemed lonely baby.. I don't like seeing you alone." I said while my lips were still pressed against his chin. he blushed softly as he looked down at me, and I turned around to face him before wrapping my arms around his neck, and looking into his eyes. He smiled softly, cupping my cheek with his right hand, while his left hand was still on my waist. "That's very sweet of you, love.." He said with a chuckle. I sighed softly and shook my head before smiling a bit, and kissing him on the lips. He kissed back after a bit and after about five minutes, Jason pushed us apart "Okay you two. I think that's enough- it's little disgusting and we're supposed to be playing water tag." He said, laughing a little when we both look at him defensively. I shake my head, then roll my eyes "Whatever Jason- I'm pretty sure your girlfriend is it, not only that you should start running." I chuckled as Billy got tagged by Chrissy. Billy started chasing Jason, diving underwater, and swimming towards him.