•4•

Billy POV.

It was around one in the afternoon when I walked back into the kitchen. I woke up around nine in the morning, and didn't even eat breakfast. I was in the kitchen making lunch when I got a call from Max. It was my birthday, and I was starting to think she forgot until she told me to go to the Byers's house. I stopped what I was doing, and went to my bedroom "Eds. Come on.. we gotta go to the Byers's house love.." I said, getting my keys and walking to my car and not even realizing what I just called Eddie. Eddie followed me, blushing a bit before getting to the car, and opening the passenger side. "Why the Byers's house? Isn't it your birthday.. Are they throwing a party or something?" He asked as he sat down, and closed the door. I look at him and just roll my eyes before starting the car, and backing out of the driveway before speeding off to the Byers's. When I arrived at the Byers's house, I got out of the car, and walked up to the porch "Max said to just go in.. so here we go." I said, opening the door and walking in.

The lights turned on, and everyone jumped out from their hiding spots yelling 'Surprise!' making me jump a little, and trip over my own shoe. Eddie caught me quickly before I could hit the ground, and he pushed me back onto my feet. I looked at everyone in surprise, and looked over at Max "D..did you plan this?" I asked, moving away from Eddie so he could actually get in the house instead of standing at the doorway. Max smiled "Yeah! I thought it would be a good idea.. and everyone helped me out.. I also got Tommy and his girlfriend to come since you seem to be friends with them.." she said as I smiled. Eddie went over to Dustin and the other members of his D&D club Max told me about. I walked over to Max and hugged her "Thank you.. I really appreciate it.." I said after she hugged me back. As Max and I stopped hugging after a moment, everyone decided it was time to eat, so I just walked into the living room put on some music on the record player, and turned it up a bit. 

Eddie seemed to really like hanging out with the kids a lot, but I wanted to dance with him so I pulled him off the couch and started dancing with him "You know.. you hang around the kids a lot. Why don't you hang with me for a bit..?" I asked as I spun him around, then pulled him back. He blushed, looking down as we continued dancing "U..um you never bothered to really ask.." he said as he looked away from me, not able to think of anything else to say because from what I could see, he was so red in the face. I thought it was cute, seeing him all flustered as he danced with me. Dancing to Sway by Micheal Buble with Eddie was fun, and seeing Eddie blushing more as I leaned him backwards with me leaning forwards as the song ended. I stood up straight, pulling Eddie back up "you seem a little flustered there Eds.. are you sure you're gonna be okay dancing with me again?" I asked him as I let him go. He looked at me and nodded before looking away again. I chuckled softly and put my thumb under his chin, forcing him to look at me "Are you sure? I don't wanna break you.. you're already redder than my shirt princess~" I whispered the last word in his ear, making him even more red.

Eddie POV.

Being this close to Billy made my heart skip a beat, but I just tried to ignore it. "Shut up.. no I'm not. and quit calling me princess! Idiot.." I mumbled the last word as I looked down, still blushing while trying to hide the fact that I'm flustered as I hear Billy chuckle. He let me go before walking away from me, causing me to become a little sad. "Alright everyone! Let's get to the kitchen! I got the candles lit." I hear Joyce say as I looked over for a moment, and watched Billy walk to the kitchen. I sighed a bit before quickly following him, Max and the other gremlins were already standing on opposite sides of the table when I got into the kitchen, now standing by Billy. He took my hand and held it while we both stood in front of the cake, then Everyone besides me started to sing happy birthday to him before Billy blew out the candles. Tommy nudged Billy and handed him a knife "Joyce said you could cut the cake-but. I wanna know what you wish for." He said, making Billy laugh. I watched as Billy cut the cake, and grabbed a plate for Max "I can't tell you what I wished for dumbass-It's supposed to be a secret." He said as he put a piece of cake on the plate, and handed it to Max. Everyone else got their cake after Max, then they all went to the living room.

I was gonna get my own piece of cake, but before I could, Billy pulled me close to him while grabbing my ass "Why can't I call you princess? You get all flustered when I do.." he said, looking me in the eye while moving his hands to my hips. I rolled my eyes "Yeah, w..well I don't like it. I liked it when you called me love.." I said before lightly pushing him away and making myself a plate with two slices of cake. Once I got my slices, I made my way to the living room before sitting down on the couch. I watched as Billy came into the living room with his plate, Look at me before he sat next to me, and started eating his food. I was getting all flustered again because of how close he was to me, he finished Eating after a bit, and looked at me "Getting all blushy already love? You're too cute ya know.." he said to me quietly, putting his plate down and turning his top half towards me. I turn towards him, only to be pulled onto his lap, facing him. My cheeks were so red, and my heart was pounding "T-too....c..close..." I stuttered out as I tensed up and had my hands up with them in fists.

I was shaking a little so Billy wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. I hid my face on his shoulder and gripped onto his shirt while blushing more than I thought I could. Billy played with my hair with his right hand, and rubbed my back with his left "You don't have to be so tense, love.. just relax.." he said with a soft tone in his voice. I just groaned in response, and loosened my grip on his shirt as I started to relax. Billy continues to play with my hair, causing me to fall asleep on his lap. I guess I slept for a while because Billy had to wake me up "Hey love.. I need to be able to open my presents.." he said as I look at him, then get up off his lap. I sat down beside him and laid down, laying my head on his lap "sorry.." I said quietly while he played with my hair. Billy grabs the gift Steve got him, then goes back to playing with my hair "I have a feeling I know what you got me.." he said as he looked over at Steve before shaking the bag a bit. I saw Steve smile softly as he looked at Billy. "open the bag and see then.." he said before leaning back, and yawning a bit. Billy opens the bag, then takes out that first thing he sees "Oh Wow Stevie.. thank you." he said as he took the belt out along with the piercing kit. I look at the gifts Steve got for Billy, and chuckle a bit. "I think he's telling you to get more piercings pretty boy.." I said as I sat up and kissed Billy on the cheek, only for him to glare at me before pulling me into a kiss. Now both of us were kissing each other on the lips in front of all of our friends, and I was probably as red as a tomato.