•3•

Eddie POV.

Walking into Billy's house was like walking into a mansion to me. It was so much bigger than the trailer I live in, and even more beautiful. Billy walked in after me and started talking to his mother about how him and I met. His mother seemed to be okay with Billy being gay or whatever. Maybe he was Bi and she didn't care, actually she seemed really happy. "I'm glad you finally found someone hun. I'll be making dinner in about 10 minutes, so why don't you two go watch some TV?" She asked with a small smile. Billy looked at Susan, then he motioned me to go to his room. I sighed softly before walking away, and making my way down the hall to find his room. Once I did find his room I walked in and I could feel how much warmer it was compared to the dining room. I bet his room was the warmest out of the entire house, so I decided to crack open a window to let some cool air in before sitting down on his bed while taking my jean, and my leather jacket off.

Once I got both jackets off, I took my shoes off and laid down on the bed, and just let myself relax while Billy was in probably in the kitchen talking to his mother. after a moment I could hear her watching Charmed on the TV. I guess Billy must've convinced her to let him cook or something, and I guess she must've really loved Charmed because she couldn't stop laughing, or she was saying the quotes she has memorized. I found it funny how Billy didn't seem to mind his mother while she watched her show. While I was just laying down on Billy's bed, I could feel myself start to fall asleep, but I tried to stay awake so I didn't miss dinner.

Billy POV.

I was cooking dinner in the kitchen while Susan sat on the couch watching what seemed to be a show about witches. As I continued to cook, I also started gathering up stuff to set up the table. Susan was just watching her show when we both heard what sounded like Neil's car pulling up in the driveway "Mom! Dad's home early.." I said, turning off the stove as I almost finished cooking. She quickly turned off the TV, then walked over to me "well um, we should get the table set up. I'll get the wine, and set up the tablecloth.." she said, walking into the kitchen to get what she needs. I go turn the stove back on, and go back to cooking while Susan gets the tablecloth set on the table, and she lights some candles after turning the lights off and watering the roses in the middle of the table.

Neil walked into the house, looked at Susan, then looked at me "I'm guessing you weren't really expecting me to be back early.. Billy. Help you're mother set the table.. I'll finish cooking.." he said, walking into the kitchen. I move away from the stove, then I grab the wine glasses and the plates "I assume Max is staying with her friends tonight.. I guess she wanted to play dungeons and dragons with them. Um.. we also have a guest, but he's in my room." I said as I put the plates down, one at each seat with it's own wine glass and silverware. Neil looked at me while he cooked dinner "We have a guest.. is he your friend?" He asked, looking back at the food he's cooking. I set napkins down on the plates, then I put on some calming music "Y..yeah, I guess you could say that.. he and I got along quickly.. even though I just met him this morning in school." I said with a slight stutter before walking to my room so I could find something nice for Eddie to change in.

As I walked into my room, I looked over at Eddie, then I went to my closet and started searching for a nice pair of jeans, and a nice crimson button up "Eds..um.. you're gonna have to wear something nice, alright? My father's here.." I said, throwing him the pants and button up. Eddie catches the clothes, then grabs his Valentino Cologne "Am I changing in here, or do you have a bathroom?" He asked, looking at me as I sprayed a little bit of my own cologne on my wrists, then on my neck. I look at him, nod, then I just leave the room, and close the door without really saying anything. Neil finished cooking, Susan was sitting at the table, and there was wine in the wine glasses already "My friend will be out in a minute.. he didn't have any spare clothes with him, so I'm letting him barrow mine.." I said as I sit in between Susan, and where Neil will be sitting.