[ 5 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

6/4/22

It's been a while since I joined the dream smp. almost 4 months to be exact, and I'm enjoying it so much. I've made so many friends here and get along with pretty much everyone!

I've also gained so much more followers since joining and I'm so grateful for everything happening. I joined in on the lore in the smp and have a pretty popular character, that a lot of people like and talk about a lot!

I'm sitting in a call with Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Dream, and we're all talking about whatever, until the conversation moved towards the future events that involved the dream smp, irl and on the server.

"Well vidcon and twitchcon are happening and I got a message yesterday from one of the vidcon admins asking if we wanted to do a panel." dream announced. "wait really?? that would be awesome! did you say yes?" Tommy shouted.

"Not yet, I wanted to ask you guys first before agreeing to it." dream replied. "Oh alright, well I'm down," Tommy said. "Me too!" Tubbo chimed in. "I'll go" ranboo also slid into the conversation. "Y/n? do you wanna go?" dream asked

"I don't know.... I'm still kinda nervous about showing my face, plus, I've never been on a plane before.." I mumbled. "Ah, I see. well if you don't want to you don't have to, but it's a huge opportunity, that not many people get." dream said, "True.... hm. sure ill go" I hummed. "YES!" Ranboo cheered causing everyone to laugh.

"Alright then" dream chuckled "I'll let everyone else know too" he continued. we then talked about the location and what was going to happen when we get there. I was super excited but also nervous as hell. the whole, never been on a plane thing scared me the most. I overthought it almost all night, not being able to sleep.

~ Big Time Skip ~

It's 24 hours before I leave for vidcon and I'm packing while talking to ranboo on the phone. "Bro, I'm so fucking nervousssss" I whined "It'll be fine! you have my youtooz plushie still, right?" ranboo asked. "Yeah of course!" I exclaimed. "Well, take him and you can hold him on the plane ride. it'll make you feel better I promise." he explained.

"Huh, alright" I shrugged and continued packing. after finishing packing I lay on my bed, next to my suitcase, just chatting with ranboo. "Hmm, it's getting late, imma heading to bed," I said.

"Ah, alright. goodnight y/n!" ranboo chimed. "'Night ranboo, love ya," I said and hung up the phone quickly. I panicked after saying that. I didn't realize I said it until I was already saying it. What if ranboo was uncomfortable with me saying that. am I being too clingy??? what the fuck is happening??? I thought to myself as I very slowly and painfully fell asleep, extremally nervous for the next day.

~ Ranboo POV ~

Holy shi- uh..... holy cow... 'love ya' played in my head over and over and over. "Ugggghhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa" I mumbled into my pillow. "Feelings suck" I mumbled again.

~ Y/n POV ~

~ Time Skip ~

I woke up at 7 am, 3 hours before my flight and got up to get ready. I got my bags and called an Uber to the airport.

I arrived and went through all the checking and security stuff and finally got to my gate and waited.

all of a sudden, I got a huge wave of nervousness. I would be meeting my best friends for the first time. I start overthinking until finally snapping out of it and put in my headphones to listen to the Spotify playlist ranboo and I put together awhile ago.

after a little longer my gate gets called and I board the plane. I get to my row and sit in the window seat.

as the plane started to take off, I got all nervous again and gripped my ranboo plushie tight. ranboo was right. the plush did help and I held him the whole way there.