[ 4 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

"AAAAWHWHAHH RANBOO HELPPP" I screaming at the top of my lungs as Ranboo laughs his ass off.

Thankfully, my mom isnt home. She had a last minute business trip and had to fly out to New York. And Sam was out with some friends so I really only had to worry about my neighbours, which I dont really care for..

"Ranboo, you sick son of a bitch!" I yell out of fright. "That wasn't very nice.." he mumbled. "RANBOO IM SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT IM ABOUT TO DIEEEE" I yell again, hearing him chuckle softly.

"It's okay, I already know you love me." He said so quietly his mic barley picked it up.

"What was that?" I asked. "Nothing!" He yells in defence. I just shrugged it off and kept playing.

~ Time Skip ~

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOO" I shouted in victory as I won the game and Ranboo clapped his hands.

"Jesus Christ that was a ride" I sighed, sinking into my chair. "Good job u/n" Ranboo said softly chuckling. His soft voice sent shivers down my spine.

I laughed it off and ended my stream.

It was 1am but also 3am for Ranboo and I didnt want him up any later.

"Hey ran, it's like 3 in the morning where you are.. you should head to bed." I told him.

"What are you going to do with me though?" He asked with a slight sass in his voice. "Oh I'm sure I'll live... hopefully..." I muttered at the end, making Ranboo laugh.

"Alright, we'll I am pretty tired.. I'll talk to you tomorrow y/n... byyeeeeeee" I mumbled. His tired voice was the cutest thing ever and it made knots in my stomach.

"Bye ran!" I shouted and then he hung up. I sighed and laid down in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Word Count 330 ~

[ A/N - Sorry about the short chapter I dont have much more to put here 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ]

U/n @u/n
Ranboos dumb :)
|
|
Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
I disagree