[ 9 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

Ranboo and i got back to our hotel. We went to my room for a bit so i could shower and freshen up.

"K ranboo, im gunna go have a shower. uh, if you need anything just shout through the door." i said as he sat down on my bed, giving me a thumbs up and then looking back down to his phone.

after getting out of the shower i wrapped a towel around my body as i dried my hair. after my hair was pretty much dry. i heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, y/n do you have-" ranboo started as he opened the door looking at his phone. he looked up, expecting me to be in clothes, he cut himself off "IM SO SORRY" he shouted closing the door. as i was quickly putting my clothes on i could hear mumbling behind the door.

i opened the door to see ranboo sitting on the floor with his face in his hands. as soon as he saw me he shot up "Y/n!imsososoosososorryaboutthatithoughtyouwouldbedressedbynowimreallysor-" ranboo started speaking really fast so i could only barley put together what he was saying "Ranboo!" i cut him off "its fine, its not that big of a deal." i sighed smiling "I mean.... at least i had something covering me" i shrugged trying to lighen the mood knowing ranboo's really embarrassed.

"Mmmm... you sure it's fine? i feel really bad.." he responded quietly looking down at his feet "Yes, please ranboo. its okay. lets just go sit down." i said resting my hand on his back.

we went to go sit on my bed and i turned on our favourite cartoon show. i could see that ranboo's mood was still slightly down. "Ranboo?" i asked putting my hand of his back again and rubbing it slowly.

"I just feel really bad.." ranboo mumbled looking down at his lap. "Ranboo trust me i dont care. i had a towel on, and you were mainly looking down at your phone. i honestly dont mind." i smiled. he looked over to me and smiled lightly. "O-ok" he smiled brighter. i nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder as we watched the show.

~ Time Skip ~

i wake up to a notification on my phone, ranboo was laying on my chest, holding my body and the tv still on. i grab my phone and check the notification on my phone and saw a dm on twitter from anthony padilla. Tf???

Anthony Padilla

Anthony
Hey, ive been watching your streams lately and i wanted to invite you to come on my show soon?

U/n
Oh wow, yes ofc! We'll talk about this soon it's like 3am lmao :D

Anthony
Oh right haha, sorry about that, goodnight!

U/n
It's chill, night :)

---------------------------------------

i closed twitter and took a picture of ranboo and i so i could show him later and then turning off my phone and going back to bed after realizing it was 3 am.

~ Time Skip ~

In the morning i woke up to ranboo lightly shaking me. "Ugghhhhhhffff.." i groaned into the top of his head, feeling his fluffy messy hair against my face

"Y/n we have to get up. were gunna be late for our last day of vidcon." ranboo said shaking me. "Fiiinnnnneeee" i mumbled into his hair. we finally got up after who knows how long and started getting ready.

its our last day at vidcon and I was scared to leave all my close friends including ranboo. even though a lot of us were going to twitchcon we still had to go home for a while until it actually started.