[ 6 ]

~ Y/n POV ~
The morning of the panel im standing in the hotel bathroom washing my face, preparing for today.

it was about 30 minutes before the panel starts and i was getting my small backpack with my ranboo youtooz' head sticking out the top. i finished getting ready and caught the bus to the venue. i could just walk in like a fan bause people didnt recognize my face yet.

i got behind stage and somehow was one of the first people there. the only people that were already there were Jack, Tommy, wilbur, purpled, hannah, and eret, so i had a little time. everyone started showing up about 5 minutes later, 10 minutes before the panel.

"Hey, tom. imma had to the bathroom real quick, if they call me and im not there just tell em to call the next person. ill probably be back before then though." i told tommy. he gave me a thumbs up and i walked off to the bathroom.

I stayed in the bathroom longer than expected, because i was just looking in the mirror questioning everything. Im really about to show my face to thousands of people LIVE. i thought to myself. i remembered i should go back to get ready to be called out on stage.

i walked back and wilbur ran up to me and grabbed my wrist to pull me over to the stairs that lead to the stage and said i would be getting called next. i looked on stage and saw Jackmanifold talking to.... ranboo. my eyes widened. thats.. him... its really him... i freeze forgetting i'm about to get called. tommy shakes me back into reality right before getting called.

"We have another special guest for you guys. this will be their face reveal and their really nervous, so were going to be kind!" jack explained into his microphone.

"INTRODUCING U/N" he yells and i walk up the stairs onto the stage. as i get onto the stage i turn to the audience and wave with both my hands, smiling brightly.

i look over to the other members and see ranboo's face light up. he bolts up off the ground and runs over to me. im not that far away from him so he only ran a couple steps. he runs over to me and picks me up and hugs me tight as I wrap my legs around his torso.

"Oh yeah, u/n didn't meet Ranboo before this- this is the first time they're meeting each other irl" jack laughs into his mic, getting more cheers from the crowd

after about 5 seconds of holding eachother, he sets me down and we walk over to where ranboo was sitting laughing at how excited he got. we sit on the floor next to jacks chair.

purpled hands me a microphone, "Hiii" i shout smiling from ear to ear. "How are you feeling? you just face revealed live in front of thousands of people!" jack exclaimed.

"Fucking nervous as hell, this is a lot of people!" i said into the mic as ranboo grabs the ranboo plush out of my bag and petting his head causing the crowd to cheer and laugh.

jack calls out the rest of the members and we all had a lot of fun. we started answering some questions from the fans, although ranboo and i weren't really paying much attention because we were just messing around with each other, playing with the plushy and pushing each other around.

tommy picked someone in the audience to ask us a question. "uhm, hi, i wanted to ask u/n and ranboo a question." the fan asked and tommy handed ranboo the mic. "Go ahead" ranboo said smiling.

"So like, you guys seem really closes and all right? Well I was just wondering if you ever saw each other as more than friends or even talked about it? 'Cuz you guys flirt and that stuff on stream sometimes so like- would it ever be real in the future?" They asked. Ranboo and I looked at each other and smiled

I snatched the mic from Ranboos hand, "no we haven't," as I said that I felt ranboos eyes on me, I could see if he was disappointed, confused, or agreeing with me, "but I mean, you never know, I could end up in a relationship with Tubbo for fucks sake, love ya Tubbo" I joked, Tubbo laughing in confusing knowing he already has a boyfriend.

"But for real, you never know what'll happen in the future, I'm not sure if I'd date someone I'm this close to plus I don't think Ranboo's ready for a relationship yet" I said looking at Ranboo, smiling as he nodded. I still couldn't tell ranboos facial expression but it didn't look like he was smiling..

We continued with the questions before starting to walk off. Wilbur was pulling out his phone to take a picture of the group with the audience when Ranboo picked me up bridal style and brought us into the frame of wills phone.

After taking the picture we all walked off saying goodbye to everyone, Ranboo still holding me, we sat down on a couch backstage.

"Where we're you when I arrived?!" Ranboo said, letting me go so I could sit next to him on the couch.

"Sorry! I was in the bathroom and only came out last minute" I laughed. We talked until Wilbur came up to us.
"Hey lovebirds, we have that meet and greet in about 20 minutes, just don't be late please" Wilbur sighed. "Yep! We'll be there!" I exclaimed getting a nod from Wilbur as he walked away.

Ranboo and I just chatted and messed around until we realized we were about to be late to the meet and greet

We jumped up from the couch and Ranboo grabbed my hand and started dragging me to get to the meet and greet area

Once we got there we saw Wilbur looking annoyed. "Sorry! We got caught up in conversation" I chuckled scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah yeah, excuses, excuses, forget that, you about to go out" Wilbur pointed to the curtains. We could hear all the people behind the curtains

"We're going together?? I thought it was one person at a time?" I asked. "They had a tight schedule so they just put you with Ranboo" Wilbur said "oh alright" I shrugged

"Alright your going now!" wilbur said pushing us towards the curtains.

~ Word count 1067 ~

U/n @u/n
Thanks for all the support on the face reveal today! Seeing all of you irl is absolutely amazing and I love you all <333
|
|
Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
Proud of you <33