[ 16 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

I woke up basically in the same position as last night, Ranboo leaning back on my stomach. Except this time he was playing with my hands. Tracing the finger tips and palm lines, rubbing the middle of my palm and such.

I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love Ranboo. He's always here for me and doesn't care what I do. It's calming to be around him.

"Mm? Oh, morning y/n" Ranboo said with his deep Morning voice, looking up at me smiling.

"Morning" I giggled at his deep voice, ruffling up his dirty blond hair. "Shoot we gotta get up, we have to be at twitch con in an hour" Ranboo said looking at the clock.

"An hour??? Shiiiitttt" I said getting out of bed avoiding hurting Ranboo doing so.

I speed walk over to the bathroom and start getting ready. While I was in the bathroom Ranboo changed and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

We make eye contact in the mirror and he just winks at me and looks back at himself. I just stare in awe, blushing a lot. "Fucking idiot" I whisper and continue my skincare.

"I can tell your hiding your blush" Ranboo chuckled. "What? Neverrrr" I said dragging out the 'r'

~ Time Skip ~

We finished getting ready and ubered over to the twitch con venue.

We got there before the rest of the guests got there so we wouldn't get trampled, and met everyone else there such as Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Phil, and Niki,

"Y/n!!" Tommy shouted running up to me and giving me a big hug. We got hugs from everyone else and we all just start talking

"How have you two been?" Wilbur asks. "Pretty good! We just had a chill day yesterday so it was not too bad" I smiled.

"Nicee........can you guys kiss?" Tommy asked out of the blue. "TOMMY!" Phill yelled, everyone else laughing "you can't just ask that Tommy shut the fuck up!" Phil continued "sorry phillllll. Im a young boy I need to learn." Tommy whined "you could be more respectful about it" Phil said

"Hahah, it's fine Tommy, if it helps you learn..." I laughed looking at Ranboo, his eyes widen once I turned to him. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down for a small peck. "Happy?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"WWOOOAHH MY VIRGIN EYES" Tommy yelled covering his eyes and turning around, the room filling with laughter.

" you asked for this!" Phil yelled following Tommy.

~ Time Skip ~

We went onto the dream smp panel and Ranboo Niki and I sat and on the couch while Tommy, Tubbo, will, and phil sat on the stools behind the couch.

We got asked a bunch of questions and just talked about a bunch of random stuff [ I havent seen the stream yet so idk what rlly happened but once I have I'll edit this to what happened :) ]

~ Time Skip ~

We finished the panel and all sat down to talk about some random dream smp stuff.

We went out to have a meet and greet, except this time I had my own area and Ranboo had his own next to mine

The first fan came up to me and I gave her a big hug. "Oh my god, sorry- uh, I just wanted to let you know how much you helped me through so much hard stuff, Uhm, my mom passed away recently and I was dealing with some really hard times, but your streams with Ranboo and Tommy really helped me back up on my feet so I just wanted to thank you so much for that" the girl in front of me said on the verge of tears as I rubbed her back as she explained.