[ 8 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

i wake up feeling warmth all around me. The safety of arms holding me. i slowly blink to see what seems to be a brightly coloured button up shirt, the soft fabric made it comfortable to lay on and i didnt want to move. i pretty much knew that it was ranboo cuz like, come on, who else would wear a shirt like this?

i hear mumbling and groaning from who i assumed was ranboo and his grip around my torso tighten. "Ranboo?" i said under my breath. "Hmm...?" he mumbled and i laughed a little. i didnt expect him to respond so quickly.

after a few seconds ranboo uses his elbows to sit up in bed, still kinda holding onto me but not as tight. "How'd you sleep?" he asked rubbing his eye with one hand and holding me with the other.

"Good, thanks, what about you?" i asked smiling. "mm..good... oh, uh. sorry about... this" he chuckled referring to us cuddling last night. "Oh, its fine. it was probably one of the best night sleeps ive ever had" i smiled and so did ranboo.

we ended up just talking for an hour instead of getting ready for vidcon.

"we have like an hour until we need to be at vidcon." i reminded ranboo. "Pfft- we'll be finneee" he assured me.

"Uhm, ranboo?" i asked. "Hm? whats up?" he responded. "Uh, have you ever felt any kind of... romantic feeling towards someone?" i asked looking down at my lap. "Wha- uhm, yeah.. i have" he replied looking at me in confusion. Was i really about to do this?

"Well, i think i feel that towards someone... i havent felt this way since like... middle school" i said looking up at ranboo. "O-oh..uhm.. who is it?" he asked. he seemed a little upset. thinking i was talking about someone other than him.

i smiled, "This really cool guy... his names ranboo. i really like him but hes my bestfriend and i dont wanna lose him because of some dumb feelings.." i smiled to myself while looking down.

Ranboo smiled in relief. but then actually realized what was happening. "He sounds really cool. like soooo cool. you should definitely tell him." ranboo said sarcastically. "Pfft- maybe i will." i said and then laughed into his shoulder at how dumb we were being.

"Soooo, you said you liked someone too right?" i smirked. "maybe." he raised his chin. "If it's not me then im leaving" i joked. "hah, well then, thank god its you" he smiled and we both laughed.

"I know you said your not ready for a relationship yet but I think I am. So whenever your ready, I'll be waiting. As long as it takes I'll be waiting for you" I smiled. "Aw thanks y/n" He said kissing my cheek.

we got ready and Ranboo gave me one of his hoodies to wear and I wore the same pants as yesterday.

we got an uber to the vidcon venue and met the group. We met a few fans and took some pictures with them.

we met up with the gang and just hung out for an hour or so away from the crowds so we didnt cause any comotion.  ranboo, wilbur, tommy, tuboo, and i all managed to join a panel that one of the admins invited us to last minute.

We got to the panel area and sat at this really long table. the panel was mainly to ask questions about the lore or just the dream smp in general. the panel was a lot of fun. we answered a lot of questions, made a lot of jokes, and overall had a lot of fun.

after the panel, ranboo, tommy, tubbo and i walked around looking at all the merch stands and again, taking a lot of pictures.

"Hey guys," wilbur said as he walked up to us just sitting on a bench off to the side. "Hey will!" i exclaimed. "So the dream smp is going out for dinner tonight if you wanna join." wilbur said. "Oh nice! ill be there!" i shout. the rest agreed to go too and we spent the rest of our time at vidcon just walking around with everyone and making a lot of dumb jokes.

after vidcon, we walked to a nearby restaurant and got a big table for all of us. i sat down next to ranboo and tubbo. i started talking to tuboo seeing as i haven't talked to him since the panel.

"Aww is ranboo jealous?" i hear from across the table. i look over and see BoomerNA teasing ranboo. "What the fuck?" i laughed. "Ranboo's jealoussss!" boomer continued. "What why?" i laughed even more in confusion.

"Ranboo was just staring at you two while you were talking to toby" boomer laughed. "Oh shut the fuck up" i sighed, everyone else laughing.

we ordered our food and while waiting i felt warmth in my hand. i looked down and saw ranboos hand in mine. i look up at him a shake my head jokingly as he just smiles at me. "Your so cringe" i whispered in his ear. "You know you love me" ranboo whispered in my ear back and then winked at me.

"You guys are sharing secrets without me?!" tubbo shouted and then getting told off by phil. "Yes tubbo. were just cooler" ranboo said, tubbo then fake crying.

"What were you guys whispering about?" jack asked. "Well if we were going to tell you, we wouldn't be whispering now would we?" i replied. "True...." jack frowned.

we got our food and ate while tommy and tubbo messed around causing a mess. we paid and then left, saying goodbye to everyone as ranboo and i went back to our hotel.

~ Word Count 974 ~

U/n @u/n
Dinner<3

||Astelic @astelicSmash||U/n @u/n🫣👀

|
|
Astelic @astelic
Smash
|
|
U/n @u/n
🫣👀