[ 14 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

It's been a week or 2 now and my Anthony Padilla interview is tomorrow so I'm flying to him today and I'm really exited. And then right after that twitch con happens so I'll see Ranboo within a few days.

I boarded my plane, still feeling nervous but I had my Ranboo youtooz so it definitely helped with the anxiety.

We took off and I put on the playlist Ranboo and I pit together again. A mix of both of our music tastes which weren't too different but you could somewhat tell who's song is who's. It was super calming.

~ Time Skip ~

I got off the plane and texted Anthony to see what I need to do now.

Anthony

Y/n🙄💅
Hey! I just landed where's the hotel im staying at?

Anthony
Oh great! Here's the hotels address ###

Y/n🙄💅
Thanks! I'll be over tomorrow around 12?

Anthony
Sounds good!

I call an Uber and put my phone away. The Uber comes and takes me to my hotel.

I finally got to the hotel and flopped down on my bed. "So much work for a fucking interview" I sighed.

I spend the rest of the day either watching streams or talking to Ranboo.

~ Time Skip ~

"Y/n!!" Anthony shouted as I got out of the Ubers car. He gave me a big hug and showed me around.

After he showed me around he said we were about to start filming and that the crew was just setting everything up. "It'll be a few minutes so you can just sit there on your phone" Anthony said pointing to the guest chair.

I sat down and FaceTimed Ranboo.

"Hi, y/n!!" Ranboo shouted "hiiii, I'm at Anthony's!" I said moving my phone, showing the studio. "Oh Sick! You having fun?" He asked

"Yes! This is so cool!" I whisper yell making Ranboo giggle.

"I'm glad your enjoying yourself. Just don't stress to much on the questions" Ranboo reminded me.
"Thanks" I smiled.

"Alright you ready y/n?" Anthony asked "oh yep, just one sec." I said "bye Ranboo! I'll call you once we're done" I exclaimed "alright bye! Love you" "love you too!" I said as I hung up the phone. "Alright, we're all set. Ready?"

"Ready"

- Recording - [ you don't have to read this it's not important to the story lmao it's just for fun :) ]

"Y/n! Hello!" Anthony said shaking my hand as he sat down in the chair across from me. "Hi!" I said smiling

"So, You joined the dream smp 5, 6 months ago was it?"

"Oh uh.. I'm fairly certain in was 6 months but it might be 5" I laughed and so did Anthony.

"We'll I know it definitely changed you life but can you explain in what ways" he told me.

"Yeah of course, so before I joined, I got about, 900 average views and the most I ever got was around 1200. But after I join the smp I got about 17,000 average and the most I've gotten before is 35,000 so it definitely helped with twitch, but then on YouTube, I had I think like- 300 subscribers and after the dream smp I got almost 100,000 subs and it was absolutely mental. It was like that for pretty much all of the social media, and it happens almost instantly! Like- within a few days it just went up like crazy" I rambled Anthony nodding his head showing he was focused on what I was saying.

"That's so cool and everyone really liked you as one of the few women in the smp, people often hate on women who game for some reason" Anthony added

"Yes! Oh my god this topic makes me so upset like- why can't women play video games too? Like video games don't have gender, anyone can play them and no one should be treated differently because of their gender" I explained

"I totally agree"

"So what's you life like at home? Does your family like, support your choice to play video games for a living?" Anthony asks laughing at the playing video games for a living part.

"Hah, yeah my mom and my brother are super supportive and my mom even helped me buy my setup and all the fancy pc shit. My brother always listens to my rambling about the smp and whatever I wanna talk to him about even though he's not especially interested in minecraft streamers. Oh And I should mention I dont have a dad" I laughed

"Oh alright. But anyways that's really good that you have people who support you with your dreams." He said as I nodded

"Speaking of which, are you living you best life being a twitch streamer?"

"Honestly yes. I've met so many amazing people and I love all of them to bits. My friends are so talented and so kind and I'm happy to have such a kind and caring community" I smiled

~ Time Skip ~

Anthony asked a bunch of typical questions about streaming and the ups and downs of streaming and all that shit

He moved towards how my relationship is with my family and friends and of course, he had to move towards the Ranboo topic.

"So you and Ranboo got super close within days, and are now closer than ever right? Tell me about that."

"So I met Ranboo the day I joined the smp cuz Dream told him to show me around the server and we just got really close from there. Once we got to vidcon we met irl for the first time on stage because I I was in the bathroom when Ranboo showed up." I said laughed in embarrassment.

"That's really cool, and do people ship you and your both okay with it?"

"Oh yeah, like craaazzyyyy. I could look up y/s/n right now and see all the fan art. But Uhm- yeah Ranboo and I talked after our first stream together and both agreed it was fine" I chuckled

"I see. Uh- can you show us some fan art. I wanna see" Anthony laughed "pfft- okay" I said pulling out my phone and typing in 'y/s/n' on Pinterest

"Look"

Anthony laughed and stared at all the pictures, "that's insane. Not as crazy as dnf tho" he joked "Oh no. We could neeevveeerrr beat their ship." I said making Anthony laugh.

He asked me a bunch of other questions especially about Ranboo, that man is more obsessed with him then me I swear.

I shouted out my channel at the end of the recording and we wrapped it up.

"Thanks for coming by y/n! We're gunna go watch some movies in the other room, you can stay for a while if you want" he suggested. "Sure!" I said and we went to go watch some Pixar films with some other people that worked with Anthony.

~ Word Count 1162 ~

U/n @u/n
New Anthony video coming soon???

U/n @u/nNew Anthony video coming soon???