[ 10 ]

~ Ranboo POV ~

I slowly wake up to hearing something from the bathroom. I got slightly scared but then realized that y/n wasn't in bed so it had to be her.

I got up and waddled over to the bathroom. My eyes were almost fully closed but I could somewhat see y/n doing her skincare routine at the sink.

I made my way behind her and wrapped my arms around her body, resting my chin on her head and slowly closed my eyes at her warm aura.

"Good morning sleepy head" y/n giggled. "Mm... morning" I groaned with my deep morning voice.   Y/n froze. "Still get caught off guard by my morning voice huh?" I chuckled. "Maybe" she mumbled and continued whatever the heck she was putting on her face as I was half sleeping holding her.

~ Y/n POV ~

I noticed Ranboo had somewhat fallen asleep on my head. I knew he wasn't fully asleep or else he would have fallen over by now.

I giggled to myself and pulled out my phone and snapped a pic. We're cute together. I thought to myself staring at the picture.

After finishing my skincare and makeup I was ready to leave the bathroom but Ranboo was still holding me.

I elbowed him lightly, "psst- Ranboo" I said turning my head to look at him.

"Mmmm" he mumbled his grip on my waist tightened. "Ranboo let's go Im done in the bathroom" I laughed.

"Finnneee" he mumbled letting go and walking out of the bathroom, me following behind him.

"So what exactly are we doing today? Vidcons over" Ranboo asked me, flipping down on our bed as I looked through my suitcase for an outfit.

"Hm.. we could go on a date?" I said looking at him innocently. "W-what?" His face turned bright red straight away.

"Well we go home tomorrow so might as well make the best of our last full day together." I smiled looking back at my suit case.

"Heh, uh sure. Where are we going then?" He asked "hmm.. lunch?" I suggested. "Sure!" He exclaimed

Right, we leave in an hour or so okay?" I said picking up the clothes I decided on wearing. Ranboo nodded and I walked back into the bathroom to change.

After I changed I walked back out and watched cartoons and went through social media with Ranboo.

Another hour later and we got ready and left to a nice restaurant nearby so we could easily walk. We started walking and it was only a 10 minute walk so we had time to have some really interesting conversations on the way.

In the middle of one of my sentences, Ranboo slid his hand into mine as we walked. I froze mid sentence

"You okay?" Ranboo asked smiling. "Don't act all innocent mister!" I shouted making Ranboo laugh. "What? You don't like it?" He smirked "no! I really like it" I smiled looking down

Ranboo chuckled "good" he smiled and so did I, I then went on to continue our conversation.

Once we got to the restaurant we got our table and started talking again.

"Soooo......" Ranboo said awkwardly. "C'mon dude. We've been friends for months and your still awkward around me?" I asked chuckling a little.

"Well- this is not like hanging out. It's a date so it's a little different from what I'm used to." He responded

"Plus I've never had a partner before and don't really know what to do on a date.." he added. "Fair enough..... well, we can start by just talking like we would as friends?" I suggested.

Ranboo smiled, "yeah, sure"

~ Time Skip ~

Ranboo and I have been just talking as we wait for our food. He was slowly warming up to talking comfortably, and everything was going pretty well.

While eating our food we would only talk every few bites. It wasn't too awkward, only when we would make eye contact and not say anything. Other than that the date was going pretty much perfect.

After we finished our food we just talked until we got the bill. And after a bit of fighting, Ranboo won and payed for our meal.

We got up, thanked the waiter and walked out, me giving Ranboo a fake death glare because he payed when I wanted to.

"Don't look at me like that! It's just one meal." Ranboo laughed. "But it was my idea for the date so I should pay!" I stated.

"We'll the amount of thing you've done for me I think I should pay for you." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walked on the sidewalk, heading towards an arcade nearby

"Uh- I...." I stammered, unable to focus due to ranboos arm around me.

Ranboo laughed "if we're going to date you've gotta get used to doing things like this"

"Make me" I said smirking at him. He hummed, stopped walking and pulled me in and kissed me.

It was only a small peck but it was enough to make my stomach go wild.

He pulled away, threw his arm back around my shoulder and we went back to walking. "Better" he asked. "No." I said into his side in embarrassment.

"Do I need to keep doing stuff like this to make you comfortable?" He joked. "I mean... I wouldnt mind it.." I said making Ranboo laugh

We got to the arcade and I bought Ranboo and I some coins to share.

"Come on let's go play this one! I said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to a fighting game.

"I'm so gunna win!" I said extremely confident. "You sure?" Ranboo said. "Positive!" "Alright, wanna make a bet?" He asked "sure" I responded.

"Loser pays for next date!" He said. "Pfft- that's boring! But I can think of anything better so deal!" I said, shaking Ranboos hand. I sucked at coming up with bets or whatever so this was the best we could do I guess.

We put the coins in and started playing. It was just a typical 2D fighting game from the 80's and I really enjoyed 70's and 80's vibe. That's the main reason I wanted to bring Ranboo here. And of course to spend time with him.

~ Word Count 1050 ~

U/n @u/n
Date night with ranny

U/n @u/nDate night with ranny