[ 7 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

"Alright your going now!" wilbur said pushing us towards the curtains.

we walk out, as soon as we walk out everyone starts cheering and clapping. we walk over to the photoshoot area and as were walking over there, i realized that ranboo was still gripping onto my hand.

it didnt feel uncomfortable or weird, if anything it felt normal and natural. but once we got to the photoshoot thing, he let go. i figured it was because he heard people yelling about it and taking pictures so he got slightly stressed and let go.

we got to meet so many people and took so many pictures with everyone. everyone was so nice and really fun to talk to. ranboo and i had a lot of fun talking to all the fans and signing things, doing certain poses and even people gave us stuff to keep!

after almost and hour and a half, we finished the meet and greet and went back stage again.

i flopped down on one of the couches "Jeeessuusss. that was so fucking draining." i sighed. "haha, well we still have another few days here" ranboo chuckled. i bang my forehead on ranboos shoulder who's sitting next to me.

"Uggghhhhh" i groan into his shoulder, "I just wanna sleeeeeppp" i groan. "We can go home soon" ranboo laughs. "Can i hang out at your place afterwards?" i asked. "Yeah of course!" he replied "Im just in a small hotel though" he laughed. "Its fine." i smiled and continued talking with the rest of the gang

~ Time Skip ~

We spent the rest of the convention walking around and talking to fans with the whole gang. it was a lot fun and i got to spend a lot of time with everyone, not just Ranboo, so it was fun to get to know everyone else so much better.

we said goodbye to everyone and got an uber with Ranboo, tommy, and wilbur to ranboo's hotel.

the car ride was almost 15 minutes and i was tired as fuck, so i figured that ranboo would be okay if i just rested my head on his shoulder. it didnt seem like that big of a deal at the time.

~ Ranboo POV ~

i was sitting in the back of the uber car next to tommy and y/n while wilbur was in the front seat.

"Why do I have to sit in the middle? I'm the biggest here!" I said. Tommy and I were semi arguing. It wasn't a serious argument, more of- a fun one

"Because! I'm a big man and y/n begged to sit on the side so she look out the window!" Tommy 'argued' back.

"Guys don't be too loud. Your being disrespectful" Wilbur chimed in. "It's alright. It's entertaining" the Uber driver laughed.

Tommy and I kept having our little fake argument when i felt a light weight on my left shoulder. I stopped arguing and looked over and see y/n out cold. i smiled and went back to arguing with Tommy but much more quietly, trying my best to not wake y/n, knowing how tired she is.

i looked over to tommy and saw a fake discussed look on his face. "what. the. fuck." He grumbled. "Your just jealous" i smiled proudly. "Am not!! That shits gross!" he yelled. "Tommy, shut up!" i whisper yell, knowing he might wake y/n, and also disrespecting the uber driving for being too loud.

Once getting to the hotel, y/n was still out. i could even hear some light snoring from her. i didnt wanna wake her so i just picked her up bridal style, like i did at the end of the dream smp panel.

we walked into my hotel room and i laid y/n down on my bed and went to go talk to tommy and wilbur. "Heh, enjoying your time with y/n, innit?" tommy smirked. "Pfft, i guess you could say that" i laughed.

"We can tell you really like her ran" wilbur smiles. "Uh, yeah... mhm" i mumbled nervously. "Aww, little ranny is nervy" tommy said in a baby voice and i sighed. we chatted for a little longer, mainly tommy and wilbur teased me about liking y/n.

i realized that i had romantic feelings for y/n probably about a month or two after meeting her. Though I'm pretty sure I had feelings for her before that I just didn't realize. it was difficult to accept it because i always told myself she would never like me back, so i tried my best to suppress those feelings. but recently.. i feel like the feelings could possibly be mutual.

"Oh, we gotta head out ranboo." wilbur said around 7pm "Oh alright, thanks for comin by" i said waving to them. "You sure your good to stay with y/n?" will asked. "Yep its all good. ill probably call an uber to take her to her hotel" i smiled. wilbur nodded "Dont have to much fun~" tommy tease. i shook my head at him in disappointment. Wilbur grabbed the back of Tommy's shirt, pulling him and walked out the door.

"Ranboo?" i heard form behind me as i closed the door behind tommy and wilbur. "Oh hey." i said turning around and seeing y/n sitting up in my bed. "How long was i out for?" she asked rubbing her eye.

"Couple hours. you fell asleep in the car, and i carried you in from there" i awkwardly laughed. "Oh.... uh, thanks" she smiled. "So when did you wanna go back to your hotel? i can call an uber to get you there." i said sitting down next to her on the bed

"Oh, uh, can i stay here? if your comfortable of course!" she asked speeding up in panic and the end of her sentence, worried i would say no. "Yeah of course! your okay with staying in the same bed? or i can get some blankets and pillows on the floor if you would prefer that" i suggested.

"im chill with staying in your bed" she said and then laughed a little after, "That sounds weird" she said quietly putting her face in her hands making us both laugh.

We spent the rest of the night watching tv shows, stream/vods, and just chatting about random stuff. it should have felt different being with her irl, but it didnt. it felt like we were just on our typical midnight calls we had almost every night.

around midnight y/n started to get really tired. "You wanna head to bed? i can tell your tired." i smiled, staring at her in awe. "Mhmmm..." she mumbled, fighting to keep her eyes open, but failed. she slowly fell down onto my lap

i quietly laughed to myself at how tired she was. she couldnt even stay awake long enough to brush her teeth. i thought to myself smiling. i turned the tv off and adjusted out position so that i was laying down and not sitting up, and y/n was laying on my chest.

i kinda felt bad for doing this, Was i taking advantage of her? shes unable to say she comfortable with this or not. i thought to myself as i rubbed her back lightly. I tired my best to not overthink it and drifted of to sleep, listening to y/n's soft snores.

~ Word Count 1242 ~

U/n @u/n
Dream is to at vidcon trust me bro