ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 1

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was with Teagan, a long time friend of mine, in her studio where she records her podcasts. We haven't seen each other for a couple of years due to conflicting schedules and her living in LA while I was bouncing from one apartment to another.

"Is there any topics I should stray away from?" She asks, talking about the podcast interview we were about to record.

I shook my head, "I'm all good, if you want you could ask my manager about any that should be removed." I tell her, "I'd rather not hear the questions first so you could get my genuine reaction." I added.

"Great!" She smiles, "We have to get coffee after, it's definitely a must." As she prepares to hand the interview questions she prepared for me towards my manager who was just outside taking a call.

I nodded excitedly, "Yes please, we literally have to catch up. I have so much to update you on." I tell her.

She motions me to sit on the couch as she hands the sheet out to my manager.

Pulling out my phone, I stare at the few messages I've gotten from Stephen, who wanted to know when I was getting back to Korea. And from an ex, who I kept in touch with, seeing as we never really ended on bad terms.

"Yo Xena, she told me all are fine." Teagan starts as she entered back the room. "I'm so excited for this, I can't believe we're doing something like this together." She added, grinning excitedly.

It was true, we hadn't done something like this together despite her being a well known influencer and me being a somewhat known singer.

Teagan was one of the closest friends I had growing up, we've known each other since our middle school days. She was one of the few people who stuck by my side despite the drama we've encountered growing up. Like I said, she was what you would call a well known influencer, started a youtube career a few years back and now had a stable career in the media industry. Not many known who her parents were back then as she didn't want to seem like she only got known because of who she was. Her parents were practically A-list celebrities so it was understandable that she wanted a name for herself without the help of her parents.

"Same babe!" I exclaimed. Yes, I was one of those people who uses babe platonically for everyone I was close with. There were times I practically used bro romantically, at one point at least.

"Look at how far we've come." She states as she finally takes a seat across me on another couch, propping her legs up.