ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 11

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Exhaustion seems to be a frequent feeling I've been having lately. I was at SME, learning the choreography for the new song I had with NCT. I had Leejung teach me the choreography she had made for me. Somi was kind enough to ask her for me about choreographing my part since I had a small dance break.

We had been practicing for 3 hours already. "You're a quick learner." Leejung says to me, handing me a bottle of water.

I smiled, "Thanks, I don't think I've danced like this in forever." I tell her, "Besides, I have a great teacher. I'd honestly love to have you choreograph some of my new songs." I added looking at her as she sat beside me.

"Seriously?"

I nodded, "You're crazily amazing."

The boys were just in the room over and I was also supposed to learn a part of their dance in the song and hopefully the end product would be great. The song was already amazing, from when I first heard it back.

"C'mon, I think you're ready to learn with the others." Leejung stands up and pulls me up as I groaned.

"My body will sure ache tomorrow from all the dancing today." I whined as she laughs at me.

We both make our way over the practice room beside us and see the guys dancing their parts. We watched from the sidelines before they finish. They all looked so synchronised already, despite noticing their different dance styles.

"Xena you're finally here. You'll be entering the first chorus right?" I hear their choreographer ask me and I nodded walking up to them. "You'll be at the center when you walk in." They point as they kept an eye on the boys.

The guys paused their dancing and all greeted me as they have their break.

LeeJung and their choreographer talk about the choreo and how things would work.

"Yah! Noona, we're having dinner later. Do you want to come join us?" Jaemin asks as he walks up to me.

I smiled but politely declined, "I would love too, but I can't Nana. I already made plans with someone."

His eyes widened, "Are you dating someone noona?!" He exclaims, catching everyone's attention. I smiled sheepishly and I apologise on his behalf.

I slap him in the shoulder, shushing him. "Don't yell... And no I'm not." I deny his accusation.

"Then who could be more important than your favourite person ever?" He asks as I raise a brow at him.