ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 17

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Museums were just something I adored so much. It felt calming to me as I take in, looking at the art in the galleries. I was really glad that Felix and Hyunjin were able to come join Steph and I. We were also lucky enough, no fans have spotted us. Or if they did, I was glad they gave us space.

The three guys were in front of me as I took a candid shot of all three of them. It was nice to just come and relax, having no care in the world if we were famous or not.

"Aren't you currently dabbling in painting right now Xena?" Steph asks as I walked and stood beside him.

I hummed, "Yeah, I'm not anywhere good though." I added as Hyunjin and Felix were listening in.

"There's no right or wrong in painting, as long as it's what you wanna express." Hyunjin pipes up from behind me.

I hear Lixie snicker, "How about we talk about your current drawings and paintings... What or who is the inspiration behind those?" Felix asks Hyunjin with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Hyunjin mumbles something incoherent under his breath which only Felix seemed to catch onto, leaving me confused. Steph on the other hand seemed to understand what it was about and lets out a laugh.

"Yah! I wanna be in on this thing too!" I frowned, being out of whatever inside joke it was.

"Don't worry about it." Steph pats my head.

I huffed, and let it go. "I still wanna see your work though." I stated as I turned to Hyunjin, who had a light pink hue on his cheeks and just nods shyly.

We moved onto the next side of the gallery and one painting catches my eye, as I stared at it.

I didn't realise that Steph and Lixie went ahead again, until I felt Hyunjin's presence beside me. I was staring at an artwork a little too long.

"What does it look like it means, for you?" He asks.

I stared at the painting of the woman at the center of the canvas dancing with a partner surrounded by people, but her shadow she was showing she was alone. "She could be missing a memory, or she's fantasising the about the idea of being in love. Something she can't seem to reach." I shrugged.

"That's an interesting take." He hums, "If you look closely, someone's actually staring at her from the sidelines, with no dance partner as well." He began pointing to where the guy was, which I didn't even see.