ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 16

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

To say I was feeling anxious, would be an understatement. Don't get me wrong, I was used to big events like this, but it seems as though my social battery had just ran out before the event even started. Luckily, it was ending soon. It was a miracle I still haven't bumped into anyone I knew.

It has been a few days since Teagan left, and a week since I've finally moved on to a new place. It was finally announced that I have switched to another label and staying here permanently. Rumours with Mark had been responded to, saying I did have a song with NCT, but most were still iffy about it.

I lose my train of thought as I hear someone call out to me, "Xena?" I turn around to see Felix who was with Yuta, surprisingly.

I let out a sigh of relief, "How have I not bumped into the both of you earlier?" I asked, "My social battery has been drained before this all started." I said as I scrunched my nose, making a face. They both laugh at my demise.

"I didn't know you were invited to the show as well." Felix tells me.

"I found out about it last minute actually." I inform him. I did find out about the event, two days prior from my new manager. I wasn't thinking of going but decided last minute as well to just attend.

"How's the new place by the way?" Yuta asks.

"It's amazing, I'm thinking of another housewarming party with you guys again and a couple of other people." I tell them both. "Just, don't know when's a good day that most are free."

"I can help ask the guys when they're free." Yuta says, talking about the NCT members.

"And you're dropping by later at the dorm right? So maybe I could help you ask Chan later." Felix adds, and I smiled. I almost forgot I was dropping by their place later since Chris wanted to work on a song together.

The three of us get into conversation until Yuta gets called by his manager and bids us goodbye.

"So, how are you?" Felix asks, "You've been all over the internet lately."

I let out a sigh and nodded, "I thought it would've died down by a lot by now." I stated, "It's just a little overwhelming to have this much people dislike me for hanging out with a friend."

"Other than that I'm great though." I added smiling.

He gives me a look, "Are you absolutely sure?"