ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 4

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I felt a bit nauseous. Although it was probably because of the nervousness I was feeling at the moment. I mean, I'm about to meet Stray Kids and I'm literally ecstatic about it but I was also worried about what they'll think of me. I mean, I did see a few of them talking about me on their lives but they know the me everyone knows, I'm nervous that they'll see me differently if they know how I really was.

I stood inside by one of the practice rooms with my manager, there were a couple of my team too and few of their staff as well in the room. A few cameras were set up and I was told I would be surprising them. I didn't know exactly what I was supposed to do but here I was.

One of their staffs comes up to me, "They're arriving soon." They tell me, which I nod to. They briefed me again as to what I was to do for the surprise.

There were a couple tables laid out on the side and I decided to hide behind one of them, which was not facing the mirror. With it being laid on the side, it didn't look so inconspicuous, especially with the things placed on top of it.

A roar of laughter echoed throughout the room. I waited for a while until it died down. From what I know, they were to listen to what they were supposed to be doing. Which was just a cover for the surprise.

Mid way through, it was my queue. I yell out jumping out of my hiding spot, startling most and leading one of them to fall onto the ground in surprise. I didn't get a glimpse who fell as I felt my leg cramping, but ignored it.

"Surprise!" I wave my hands around. I realised it was Han who fell in surprise but got up on his feet, with a pink tint covering his cheeks.

They began bowing and greeting me which I returned to as well. "Hello, I'm Xena. It's so nice to meet you." I introduce myself grinning, and somewhat refraining myself from fangirling, as I walk up to them.

After introducing themselves for the formalities. I spoke up, "Are you okay?" I asked, turning my attention towards Han, seeing as he fell earlier on.

He smiles and nods shyly, "All good."

"I'm not that scary am I?" I asked jokingly. "It really is lovely to meet you all. Not gonna lie, I was really nervous meeting you guys. I really adore your music." I added smiling as they all thanked me again.

I was surprised with myself for being so composed at the moment. I mentally gave myself a pat on the back.

"Hold on, so were we actually going to film something?" Seungmin asks their staff a bit confused.

"Yes, but not for SKZ Code. It's a day with Xena. Her manager and staff has planned the day already." Their manager answers.

I turn my attention back to them, "I hope you all are still full of energy, our day is quite packed." I say to them smiling. Trying to keep my fangirling ass at bay.

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

It has been a couple of hours of filming and I was glad they were enjoying what was prepared for us. All the nervousness I've had a while back has dissipated. They were all such lovely people all around. Although some are more comfortable than the others, it was definitely a step to getting to know them.

Chan, Felix and Jeongin along with Seungmin were the first ones to be quite welcoming. Lee Know, Changbin and Han were all somewhat shy seeing as they were really big fans of me. Which surprised me a lot to be honest. Hyunjin on the other hand was nice as well, although was quiet for the most part.

We all were currently given a break, given the activities we've been doing.

"I hope you all enjoyed what was prepared." I said as I took a seat by the group. They all nodded with the biggest smiles.

"It definitely doesn't feel like we're working at all. I can speak on behalf the members that they really enjoy it." Chan spoke up grinning.

I smiled, "I'm so glad you guys are enjoying, I was so nervous you all wouldn't like it." I replied, making sure I spoke in korean as I didn't want any of them to have a hard time understanding me, though I know they're all really good in understanding english.

"It was really amazing noona." Jeongin says, wherein I found out we shared the same birthday surprisingly.

"I think this has been the most relaxed yet fun thing everyone has done in a while." This time it was Felix who answered.

I nodded, "I'm really glad you all had fun, I was nervous about the activities we were going to do and if it was going up to par with you all." I knew how much work idols go through and I thought it would've been fun to just do activities like karting, going to museums and a place where they all wanted to go to or do something they've been wanting to try.

We were to wrap up for today after the break and continue for tomorrow afternoon. "Oh and as a thank you, I'd like to invite you all over to my place later. I'm having a small gathering with a couple of friends. I'm not sure if any of you drink but there will be drinks." I added. "It's just like a casual thing, but you guys don't have to attend if you don't want to or if you have prior engagements." I smiled as I play with the rings on my fingers, inviting them over my place.

From what I remember, Seungmin did say they had practice later on. A part of me still hoped they'd be able to attend though.

"Oh, thank you for the invite Xena." Chan says grinning.

"It's nothing. I hoped to make friends while in Korea anyways." I answered as I switched back and forth from English to Korean, giving them a smile.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

} ────── ⊰