ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 15

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was sat across my current manager as news of Mark and I hanging out, came out to the public. It was a bunch of photos from when we were walking together to eat dinner. A few clips of us talking and laughing at the restaurant and we can't deny that it wasn't us when it was really clear that it was us.

They were debating on what statement to release as most of their korean fans began hating on me. Not to mention this was also the day I was re-signing for the sub company under my original label.

I should've stuck with my gut feeling that someone was indeed following us that night. It has been a couple days since that night when I went out to eat with Mark. At first I thought it'd pass by immediately but it hasn't at all.

"We'll be announcing you're featuring in a song with them, which is why you've been seen out with him. It will be your first release being under a new label. Any acts of defamation will be dealt with accordingly." My manager states.

I nodded as I sank in my seat. We should've been more careful, especially knowing he was in such a huge group.

"We hope this scandal, if you can even call it that, won't tarnish your name as much." She tells me giving me a small smile.

I let out a sigh and return the small smile. Mark was the first to call me when the news broke out. He kept apologising for not being careful enough. I told him that it was alright repeatedly and it wasn't his fault. It wasn't like we could stop stalkers from following us like that.

"For now, try and show them it doesn't bother you because you aren't hiding anything... Unless, you're back together with him, then tell me now." She looks at me, as her mood shifts completely.

I shook my head, "No, we were just two friends who went to eat dinner together." I answered honestly.

"Okay, you're free to go now." She states, "Welcome on your first day here at Splash Entertainment by the way." She adds as she stood up from her seat. "You'll have your new manager with you soon. It was really great working with you Xena, this past couple of years, I hope you do well here." She finishes and I gave her a small sad smile.

"Thanks for everything Blythe." I said as I stood up and gave her a hug.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"I honestly don't understand why dating someone is such a big deal here for an idol." Teagan states as she sat with a cup of coffee on hand. "I mean, I know you both aren't but why do they make it such a big deal?"